1~Mr.Van Der Linde

My eyes flutter open as the sheets are pulled off of me, I look to the small hands. "Charlotte, let me sleep." I grab the covers again and pull them on top of me.

My little sister starts taking louder, my room echos her voice. "Welp, guess you don't want to go to America-" "America?!" I sit up quickly. She hands me a stained yellow envelope, it looking so... Revolting.

I quickly rip the envelope open and grab out the letter, I unfold it and read. As thrilled as I was, I still was able to read with my shaky hands.

To Mr.L/N.

We request your aid Mr.L/N, as strange as it might sound. We all know that you're an amazing bounty hunter, and our ship has been robbed... By the notorious Van Der Linde Gang in Blackwater U.S.A.

We would love and reward you actions if you could help us make an end to the gang, to the horrible murderers...

Dearest, Chief of Blackwater.

Another Bounty Hunter, Mother and Father will also appreciate it... But all the way in the U.S?

I hop out of bed and look at my sister, "I'm going, tell the maids to pack me a small bag of clothes, money and weapons. I'm going to get dressed." She nods happily and runs off.

She runs out of my room and closes the door behind her, I walk to my dresser across the room and start on my outfit.

I put my outfit on and walk out of my room, guns, knifes and tranquilizers hidden everywhere on me. I walk to my door an exit, the bag I asked for right beside the door. "Thanks you Ms.Harrington!" I look to the maid. She smile softly then turns back to cleaning.

I grab put the bag on my back and walk down the long stairs, heading straight to the front door. "My Royal Highness, your carriage is awaiting... He'll take you to your ship." "Thank you Mr.Jenkins! Please take good care of Charlotte!" He nods as I exit the large kingdom.

As soon as I step outside I spot the carriage, I run to it and hop in. "Hello Mr.L/N!" Mr. Clarson says then the wagon starts moving. "Hello Mr.Clarson."

We talk and talk about whatever until we make it to the docks, a big boat is the only one there. People already boarding.

"Farewell!" I jump out and start sprinting to the boat, Me.Clarson yelling his goodbyes behind me. I board the boat and find a seat, I can already tell this Bounty Hunts going to be rough...

|Hours and Hours later|

The boat stopped and the people got up from there seats, I also did. We all went towards the exit and exited the boat. As soon as we exited the sun shines bright on us, the boat being to dark and dim. I look around this... 'Town'.

Lots of people working and building, unfinished buildings everywhere. I looked around again, ur at the people. A man with a big hat and a shiny badge sitting at a bench. I walk to him and get his attention.

"Sir? Are you the Sheriff?" I ask him, he smiles "Yup! And you must be Prince Y/-" I put my hand over his mouth. "Don't say it out loud... I don't want anyone thinking about anything.... Bad." "O-Oh, I'm sorry... But let's get started on this... Hunt." I nod then follow him the the Sheriffs Office.

"Ok, any witnesses, gun shells, or.... People who didn't have luck?" He nods, then goes to a desk and searches his drawers. He then plops some shells and black and white pictures on his desk.

5 gun shells found, revolvers... I look at the picture, poor guards and a young woman. The woman shot in the head, and the guards having multiple gun shots in there chest, arms and legs.

"There not idiotic, that's for sure." I look at them again. "Telling from where the gun sounds are... They have incredible aim, smart enough to get out of there if you haven't caught them..."

If they were, or are smart... They wouldn't stay around, flee and find somewhere else to hide. If they had so many people at the robbery then they must've been close by...

"M-Mr. L/N? We've only caught one..." I look at him wide eyed. "Well, what are you waiting for? Show me the person!" He points to the cell beside his desk, a orange haired man...

"'Ello Mr...?" I walk to the cell and slam my hand on it. "Ok, now I'm gonna make this quick. Tell me where they went." He shrugs, my blood boiling at his horrible response.

"May I please take this question a little further?" I do a hand gesture for him to pass me the key. "Of course your majesty." He plops the keys in my hand.

I unlock the cell and swiftly grab the man by his collar, the slam him into the wall. He grunts and gasps for air as I choke him a bit.

"Do you know his name?" I ask the Sheriff. "Sean Macguire." He says. I let 'Sean' go, he slides onto the ground again and looks up to me.

"Your Majesty? What kind of name is that." He chuckles. "If you keep being cocky I'll slit your throat! Right where you can see you it!" I grab his neck again.

"Now, wheres you 'master' dog."

He smiles and chuckles. "Already said, I don't know... They'll come and get me... Don't worry." I groan and leave the cell, locking it behind me.

"Any other requirements your majesty?" The sheriff asks, then Sean chuckles at the name. "Yes, where should I be looking to get a horse? The finest would be preferable...." "The stables are two-three blocks away, to the left a bit." I nod.

I walk to the back door and look back at Sean before exiting, "I'm going to find your friends, and I'm going to kill every last one..." I look at him for a second, then exit.

I start making my way across Blackwater, soon seeing the Stables and entering.

"Hello Sir- You majesty!" The old, stable man says shakily. "Yes yes, hello.... I'm looking for your finest horse..." "Of course, I shall give it to you for fre-" "Your work should be appreciated sir." He gives me a strange look for my words.

I take the bag off my back and dig in it for my money, then pull out $1,000.

"Here, take it." He hesitantly takes it then turns around. "Your horse will be ready in 10 minutes..." He says then start getting the horse ready, about 10 minutes pass by and he comes to me with a horse.

A Missouri Fox Trotter, big white spots covering it. While the colours of blue and purple spots making it so pretty and majestic...

"Thank you kindly sir." I grab the lead and lead the horse out. "Goodbye!" He says as I jump on and ride away, this horse is so fast.... The saddles here are more comfortable and nicer looking while the sky isn't as grey as London....

|Hours Later...|

After so much search around Blackwater, I found droppings of camp supplies. Wagon markings and tent holes all around this area.... From all these foot markings it seems that they were running around. There all smudged....

I look around more and more, almost instantly finding a clear track of wagon wheels.

"Van Der Linde Gang, here I come..." I mumble to myself then start my search.