Nine

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:652Warnings:None

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
652
Warnings:
None

Definition Of The Day:
C A J O L E R Y

Coaxing or flattery intended to persuade someone to do something.
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
I just wanted to say one thing! Tysm for 220 reads so far on the story! This is absolutely amazing!
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    I rubbed my eyes. My face was met with the cold wood. Pushing myself up, I looked around. 'W..Where am I?'

    "Are you finally awake?"

    Nagito was somehow layed down next to me. Our bodies must've been inches apart from eachother. 'Was he....watching me this whole time?'

    "What time is it?"

    "I have no idea, but since the nighttime announcement didn't go off, I assume it's somewhat near lunch time."

    "Oh...Ill go get your plate then.."

    He tried his best to sit up. "You won't be long right?"

    Stretching my body, I grabbed the now empty tray. The door slammed close almost pushing me on my face. Ignoring Monomi's desperate attempts to get me to talk to her, my lefts softly crunched against the gravel. My hands gripped onto the cold metal handle. I slowly rushed up the stairs when a small body crashed into mine.

    "Watch where you're going, pig face!"

    "If I'm not mistaken, you were the one who ran into me..." Hioko was rubbing her eyelids and sniffing. "...Are you crying?"

    "It's none of your business!"

    I didn't say anything but slowly help her up and gripped onto her hand. We made our way to the cafeteria. I lead the small blond girl to a table.

    "I'm not really best at comforting people...where's Mahiru?" The small child started to scream even louder when I mentioned the name of the red head. "H-hiyoko! Why are you still crying?"

    "She! She! WHAAAAAA"

    "Spit it out."

    "SHES DEAD!"

    Her loud wails were rippling through the restaurant. I was shocked, Mahiru is dead? I grabbed some tissues and dried her face for her.

    "Hiyoko..." the girl latched herself to my side. I cringed at the hugging but I understood that I probably was the only one who could currently comfort the little girl. "It's going to be all right.." I patted her hair and rubbed her back with my other hand.

    She got up and grabbed my hand. She softly tugged my hand. "I'll...show you"

    We didnt say anything but being linking hand in hand. We needed a third witness for the Monokuma announcement to go off, but with Nagito tied up and the girls (plus two boys) magically disappearing, the island was filled with an eerie silence.

    She lead me down past the monobeasts and to a beach. Our shoes filled with sand as hiyoko shakily reached for the sheds door and gripped onto it.

    "Y/N! Hiyoko!" Hajime screamed from behind us. "I havent seen you guys since breakfast and Hiyoko i saw you run past me a couple of minutes ago. Is everything okay."

    "I hope so..." The small girl didnt say anything but looked longily at the wooden door. She gripped onto the door and pushed it open. On the ground slumpted, leaning over was mahiru. A large gash was cut onto her head leaving space for blood to come gushing out of her forehead. Her arms were stuck at her side and not too far away was a mask of a blond female with a crown on her head. The floor was polished clean except for a dusk of yellow, no, a yellow gummy bear laying on the ground.

    My lips let out a scream that ive never heard before.

    Hiyoko gripped onto my side, her face in my shirt. "Is she?..."

    "Dont look.."  I left her by herself for a little while before walking up to her body. My hand shakily reached for hers. All warmth in her body left and was replaced with coldness.

    "A body has been discovered!" Monokuma screamed in all of our ears. "After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣