A/N: Book Three

Hey guys, it's been a while. Hope everyone is well and safe during this crazy time.

I've been struggling to get back into writing as of late and the thought of maybe continuing Lucifer has been on my mind. If some of you can recall, I once considered making it a five book series. I doubt that will happen now but a third book could be doable. 

Would anyone be interested in reading a part three to Lucifer? There's no point in doing it if no one would be interested, you know? So let me know below if you'd like to read a continuation and if there's anything you'd like to see happen or make a return etc, that would be great, thanks!

Also, I was considering maybe re-writing Lucifer completely sometime in the future into a mystery/thriller type novel instead of a comedic fanfiction because if I'm being honest, I'm over writing fanfiction and want to try move forward and push myself into writing more mature content. Would anyone be interested in that also? Obviously I'll write part three as a fanfic to keep with the original but I'd also write the new version at some point too.

Let me know below guys, thanks for continuing to be loyal and dedicated readers despite my poor updating and lack of activity on Wattpad these days.

Cazza x