𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

LILY ENTERED THE dining hall in her frilly baby blue dress that had two pockets on each side.

her black shoes clicked with each small step she took.

with lily being shorter than everyone in the room, except for possibly professor flitwick, the girl had to watch out for everyone as their long legs could possibly accidentally kick her to the other side of the room.

"well look what we have here!", someone suddenly said, making the little girl spin around.

"oh my merlin!! there's two of you!!", lily exclaimed as she rubbed her eyes to make sure she was seeing right.

the twins looked at each other and chuckled.

"I'm fred".

"and I'm george. no wait! I'm fred".

"and I'm george".

lily confusingly looked at the two red-heads. she couldn't tell which was which, as they literally looked the same and acted the same.

"well I'm lily phoebe snape. it's a pleasure to meet you fred and george", the girl smiled.

"snape? you're his daughter?", one of the twins asked.

"mhm!! quite amazing isn't he?? by the way, do you know where I can get a plate? I haven't had breakfast yet and papa tells me that breakfast is the most important meal of the day", the girl politely explained.

"well why don't you come sit with us? surely we can get you more than just a plate", george offered.

"oh thank you!!"

lily happily took the hand of george and fred and skipped to the gryffindor table.

climbing onto the bench, because lily claimed that she was a big girl, she sat in between the twins as they were right in front of the golden trio.

"this is ron weasley, our younger and more idiotic brother", fred introduced.

"HEY!"

"and I'm hermione granger", the girl next to ron introduced.

"nice to meet you hermione. I heard you excel at potions. papa tells me about it", lily smiled.