1

Tabitha Ella Sanderson was born May 15th 1970 to Robin and Mason Sanderson.July 10th 1978 her parents passed away and she was handed over to her godparents Judy and Jack Geller who had kids of their own.Tabitha was legally adopted August 19th 1978 and her last name was changed to Geller.

-Thanksgiving 1987-

   A 18yrs old Tabitha and 17yrs old Monica Geller walk into the kitchen since Tabitha had just arrived and as they enter they hear Chandler Bing and Ross their older speaking.

Ross:It's cool my parents won't mind.

Chandler:No it's not that i just don't want to be stuck here all night with your fat sister.

Ross:Hey!.

   Monica leaves the kitchen and Tabitha tap Chandler's shoulder.Chandler places the plate and rag he was using down and turns around.Tabitha then grab's him by the shirt.

Tabitha:I don't care who you are but you don't ever call my little sister fat!.You hear me?.

   Chandler nods and Tabitha let's go of him as Ross stares at her.Tabitha then leaves the kitchen still furious.

-August 8th 1994-

Tabitha's P.O.V

   After 5 long years I decide to call Monica to see what's up.I find her number and dial it.I hear her on the other side and I smile.

(Tabitha:Hello Monica my sister-ica."Chuckles".

Monica:Ella?.

Tabitha:Yes its me...Sorry about our separation.I just had a lot to work thru...You know?.

Monica:Me and Ross understand.

Tabitha:How is he?,It's been 5 years.

Monica:He is good.

Tabitha:How are you?.

Monica:I am well.

Tabitha:Good.

Monica:How are you?.

Tabitha:Getting ready to put my old life behind and start new.

Monica:Sounds nice.