𝟠𝟚( 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 )

ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ

ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ - ᶜᵃᵐⁱˡᵃ ᶜᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵒ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Oh my Gosh

"Oh my Gosh. You look so beautiful" Alaina gushed over Aniyah.

"Thanks" Aniyah smiled.

"Don't smile too much. You'll fuck up my beautiful art" Jada cautioned before putting on more lipstick on her.

Jada was a professional make-up artist and Aniyah would be damned if she payed a random stranger to do her make-up when Jada could just do it for free.

"So what did you tell Josh in the car?" Zee asked as she sipped champagne from one of the fruit glasses that was given to them.

"Who's Josh?" Jada asked, pausing the make-up process.

"Yeah I thought you was with um....." Aniyah snapped her fingers, trying to remember his name

"Roddy" Kayla reminded her.

"Right. Yeah. Roddy. He was a nice guy. What happened to him?"

"Nothing. We still together. In fact.....". She stretched out her hand and showed them the promise ring Wayne gave her.

"Holy shit". Kayla came over and held her hand up to get a better view of the huge diamond on the ring.

"It's so beautiful" Maya said.

"Right li-but hold on" Jada started. "Who's Josh then?"

"My ex" Zee answered.

"Your ex?" Aniyah repeated and she nodded. "And y'all still talking?". She nodded again.

"Then y'all not exes" Maya interjected. "Y'all just on a break. Everybody knows that when you and your ex still talking, it mean y'all still like each other. Or y'all sexually attracted to each other. It depends"

"Okay first of all, you're too young to know shit like this. And second of all, shut up" Jada said.

"C'mon cuz, it's the 21st century. I got like five boyfriends. So of course I know shit like this " she replied and grabbed a champagne flute from the tray.

"Aht-aht. You're too young to drink" Alaina grabbed the flute from her and handed her a can of sprite, making her groan and grudgingly take it.

"You're lucky I like sprite". She secretly smiled a little before opening the can and taking a sip out of it.

"So nobody's gonna talk about how she has five boyfriends?" Kayla asked. "Nobody? At all?"

A knock at the door cut their conversation short.