60.

Him.

I woke up first from my alarm ringing quietly, but just enough to hear. We are leaving to Switzerland and our flight is early. 

As I reached for my phone, excellently manicured, soft, lukewarm, small hand immediately reached for me, making sure I am here. I smiled in happiness and kissed Cami's forehead, proving her that I am not going anywhere. 

I texted Juan, asking whether they are ready and that twins don't suspect anything. All is good. Camila's and my things were packed yesterday, so we only have to get dressed. 

She looks way too cute and cozy to wake her up, but no way I am letting her go just in my hoodie, even thought it is warm and is more like a very oversized dress on her dainty body. 

"Amore mio?"- I whispered to Camila, who hummed melodically and nuzzled into me. 

"We have to get ready, bambina."- I told her softly and she pouted winsomely, making me chuckle quietly. I was right: she feels way too cozy to get up. Plus, she is still sick. 

"How about you get dressed and I will carry you as you sleep?"- I offered her and got gentle kiss on my bare chest. 

"Mhm, can I have strawberries too?"- asked drowsily Cami, never opening her soft green eyes or letting go of my hand. 

"Absolutely, angel."- I agreed with joyful smile, being glad that her appetite is coming back. Yesterday it took a lot out of her to eat. 

Her.

We got up and went to do our routine. After brushing our teeth, we showered together and I smiled. I missed this part of our day so so so much. Well, I also missed making funny shaped out of Leonardo's soft, pitch black hair. 

Then, we went to get dressed. Leo didn't joke when he said that I will have to wear 10 layers of clothes, warm ones at that. He found the warmest, the fluffiest, knitted sweater that I own, which happened to be in pleasant, vibrant yellow colour, and added black, high waisted, skinny jeans to the mix. Shoes to go with the look. 

Leonardo got dressed sooner and went to make a few calls and to get my strawberries, so will be be on time. I kissed his cheek before he went to do his tasks at hand. 

After putting on lacy underwear, I gladly slipped everything on, liking it when he goes into such extra caring, thoughtful mode, being million times more sweet. My long, light blonde hair is brushed and loose. No makeup, only lip balm. I don't need more as I will be sleeping very very very soon; right after I eat my strawberries, to be specific. My perfume was sprayed on my neck and I fixed all my jewellery, smiling at the bracelet with charms as it will have new addition. Right now it has 3 charms: dice, Eiffel tower and and palm tree. All in white gold because I don't like yellow gold that much; tower and dice have small, shiny diamonds on it. 

Him.

I talked with padre on the phone while making Camila breakfast, keeping it light as she won't stomach much right now, but later I will definitely make sure she eats proper meal. 

Everyone is off today and for the next a few days as we won't be here anyway. Aaron will come, though, to look after Rocco, Ambrosi, Corrado and Flavio. 

As papa talked, I added kiwi to the strawberries, knowing that she likes to eat them. Just as I finished doing everything, pair of petite arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I smiled while turning around only to grin. 

"You look unutterably gorgeous and cute, amore mio."- I spoke sincerely as I admired her winsome appearance. 

Yellow sweater looks fairly big on her dainty torso and the colour of it, as well as her light blonde, velvety, lustrous hair, make Camila look like sunshine. Black jeans cling to her slim legs, beautiful hips and toned ass remarkably well.