Innocent Until Proven Guilty - BAU Team

Y/N L/N was one of the sweetest, kindest people you would ever meet. She made life seem so easy and pure. She sought the best out of everyone and everything. That's why everyone thought she was crazy for wanting to work with criminals. This one pure, innocent soul wanted to interrogate some of the evilest people on the planet. Instead of listening, she focused on her studies and became one of the best. She was damn good at her job.

For this reason, the BAU called her in. Well, Penelope suggested Y/N specifically and Hotch went along with it. If Penelope said Y/N was the one for the job, then she was the one for the job. They were having trouble with their latest suspect.

Although, the team was not prepared for her to walk in with the brightest white shirt one could possibly think of. The shirt was even brighter in the light. The bright white glow made her seem like an angel, all she was missing was wings and a halo.

"Y/N!"

"Penelope!" She greeted back with excitement.

"I see you're still as bright as ever."

"But of course, you have to show them who's boss."

"Y/N L/N, I've heard great things," Hotch interrupted.

"Aaron Hotchner, pleasure to meet you. Now, who are we dealing with today?"

As the two began to speak, the rest of the team started a heated discussion.

"But she looks so innocent. How is she known for breaking criminals? And that shirt, it's blinding!" Derek argued.

"Hey, don't underestimate the woman. I bet she kills them with her kindness and innocence." Prentiss shot back. Before they could continue their debate, Hotch interrupted, saying something along the lines of "Let's go" and "They're ready for us".

The team made their way to the interrogation center, unprepared for what they were about to watch.

"See you on the other side, well can't really see you, but you know what I mean," Y/N chuckled to herself. Now the team really couldn't believe how she broke down criminals.

Inside the interrogation room sat a young man in his early twenties, suspect to a group of murders that plagued California.

"Alexander Hudson, 22, suspect to a series of murders right here in California, what's up with that?" Y/N started.

"I..I don't know, I was with some friends and the next thing I know, I'm being arrested."

"Hate when that happens, it just kills the mood you know? I had a friend, Melissa, one minute she's laughing, the next she's sitting in a holding cell. Are you okay? You don't look so good."

"My mom's name was Melissa."

"Was?"

"She.. she was killed 4 years ago, someone broke into our house."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, it must've been hard."

"I guess? She wasn't the greatest, but I still loved her?"

"You didn't sound sure about that. Are you sure you loved her? It's okay not to. Sometimes mothers aren't the best."

"Well, I guess not."

"Huh, strange.."

"What? What happened?" He grew worried, he started to think she knew something he didn't.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, just fine. What's strange?"

"Oh no, I don't think you'll like it."

"Just tell me."

"Well, every victim was said to be an unfit mother. It's strange how everything seems to fit into place." She was met with silence. "I bet all those mothers loved their children, even if they didn't show it, don't you think?"

"I don't know."

"Well, don't you think your mom loves you?"

"Loved."

"She's dead, isn't she?"

"She is, like the others. Just carelessly killed, no mercy. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

"What? No, no! I didn't do it. I didn't kill my mother!"

"I didn't say you did. Just thought it was strange."

"What, no, no, you said-

"Why are you accusing me of something I didn't do? I would never do that Alex."

"Stop it, I didn't-"

"You need to calm down Alex. You have to stop it. When are you going to stop? I'm sure they didn't deserve it."

"But, but-"

"You're breaking my heart Alex."

"They deserved it, they..they wouldn't let them go. They just yelled and yelled. There was no freedom."

"But Alex, they loved their kids more than anything."

"No they didn't, I saw it, they didn't love them. They had to disappear, they had to. Don't you get it?"

"I do, I completely understand. And I'm sorry Alexander."

"W-what?"

"You, Alexander Hudson, are under the arrest for the murders of-"

"No,NO!"

"Melissa Hudson, Kassandra Peterson, Lisa Walker, Isabel Eaton, Heather Warren, Raquel Vasquez, and Evelyn Fox."

"No, no, no, no! I trusted you!"

Y/N watched as the boy was dragged out of the room. The screaming soon faded out. The team, watching from behind the glass, stood in shock. They couldn't believe that this "innocent" woman could be so twisted. She didn't seem much like an angel anymore. The white shirt now was a disguise of who she really is.

"Y/N, that was incredible, despite the circumstances. But you are amazing." Spencer complimented,creating a lighter mood.

"Thank you."

"Are we not going to say anything on how she manipulated him so easily?"

"Oh, Agent Morgan, people usually thank me for catching the criminals. Making them trust you first just works. I must go though, I have to be in New York for more fun. It was nice to meet you all. I would love to see you all again."

They watched her walk away, not losing sight of that godforsaken shirt.

"She definitely does not kill them with her kindness."

My Tumblr Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें