5(2/2 of pat 5)- school and G.O.D.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

(My choice of uniform is bad-)
When they reached the school, they were way too surprised. Well, except Shin(shion), Tatsuki, Lapis, Delta, Dante, and Kai(cuz he is rich)

 Well, except Shin(shion), Tatsuki, Lapis, Delta, Dante, and Kai(cuz he is rich)

"Woah......"

"Dante and Delta, take Daichi with you to  the Junior block in charge." Said Shin.

"Sure!!!"

"Others, come with me."

"Alright"

[In the hallway ] Maxie's pov: 

When we were in the hallway. I could hear her squealing. Tyson was bragging that it was for him. The tHrEe Time World CHAMP, Hilary was scolding him. I am glad that Hilary is okay. After a while, Ray told me that the squealing was for shin, Tatsuki, and Lapis! They sure seem popular here, I guess.

Shin suddenly stopped, so did we. I looked at the board, it said
'Principal's Office

When we went in, I saw our new principal. I have met him when we came here to give tests.

"Welcome kids, I have your schedule ready, here" When I saw the sheet, I was shocked, all of us were in the same class!!!

" Mr. Shido requested me to put all of you in the same class." He said with a smile.

"Thank you, Principal Shinoda. "We bowed. ((Don't ask-))

"Well, you may take your leave since the class will be starting soon."

[Time Skip: Club Activities ]

This school isn't that bad, teachers play many games, make jokes and many more to help us learn.
" Tyson, Kai, Ray, and Max, fill these forms by Friday. You can go home since you are not in any club right now." Our teacher gave us the club forms

"Hey, which clubs are you guys in? I asked My new teammates.

"Beyblading Club"

" There is a Beyblading Club? Can we take part in it" asked Daichi?

"But I wanted to be in the Reader's club" Grumbled Hil.

"And me, in the science club. "Added Kenny.

"Oh! come on chief! Beyclub will be the best! Hil can go to another club."

" What !? Tyson !!!"

"There is a Beyblade club, but you have to give a test to get in," Shin spoke up for the first time after the class.

"I'll take it, I guess " Ray, exclaimed.

"Same! Draciel will love it!"

" Hn."

" The Champion will ace it !".

"Umm Shin? I ain't a blader but can I take the test to be the team's analyst? "

"And me, like a manager?" "Sure, it's a written test."

We walked through the halls, we stopped, I saw an elegant and big gate with Beyblade designs. 'Beyblading Club ' It was written.

[During the Test] (Daichi came back)

there were questions like-
'Which  Beyblade team has the best facilities' of course! Mom's team, PPB Allstars!

'Which team first won the international championship two years straight as their winning streak? ' I think I heard of it, maybe TRIGGER  was the name.

When I was done with my test, I looked at others. Kai and Ray were okay, it looked like Kenny and Hilary knew all the answers while Tyson and Daichi were on a whole new level.

[After the test] Tyson's POV:

The test was way too hard, I wonder how others did. Shin wasn't in the class during the test, I wonder where he went. " Alright everyone, ten laps around the school ground." Yelled Tatsuki clapping his hands.

"Hilary and Kenny can stay here." "Tatsu, Lapis, Delta, and Dante, we have a practice match. Coach is on a leave today so we have to handle it." What is Shin talking about? A match on their first day of school? Odd.

Curiosity killed the cat (was it a pun-) and Ray asked "You guys have a practice match? Cool! But who is against you? "

"You'll see EVERYBODY COME TO CLUB HALL"

"OKAY!!!"

[In the Hall] Maxie's POV :

"Huh"

"In the red corner, it's S.S. Academy with  their team, Saint Shields !?"

"What !?"

Idk how but Mariam saw me in the audience, She Waved and Winked at me !!! I was blushing hard!

"In the blue corner, it's our Five times Interschool champions, Guardian Of Dream, G.O.D.!!"

What do they mean by champions and what is Saintshields doing here?

------------------++-++------------------------------

I am sorry for not updating long ago, the thing is that I have exams, mathematics this Wednesday and French this Thursday. Then I will be free I guess. Then I might be able to update often.

Gomenasai, SAYONARA!!!!!