𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘

The rest of the day went by with us binge watching anime, taking an evening walk and Lily and Zinnia doing their weekend work while I was indolent to even unzip my college bag. 

I started to watch anime with the introduction of the word 'tsundere' by Ash and then, I was in love with anime. Zinnia was already a weeb and so, she welcomed me avidly to the anime world. 

»»---------------------►

It was Monday. I was feeling a bit nervous as the thought of facing Danish washed over me as soon as I opened my eyes from a deep sleep. 

We were on our way to college. I was humming to 'I Feel It Coming', tuning from the radio while Zinnia asked, "So, you gonna talk to him?"

I stopped humming and took a quick glance at her before focusing on the road again.

"Nah, I'll pass," I said, pressing my lips into a thin line. 

"Come on, are you going to hide from him just because he got a bit annoyed with you asking a question? If so, then how long?" Zinnia asked me.

"I'm not gonna hide. Why would I? It's just that I don't know what to say. You know..." I trailed off.

"You're egoistic. That's it," Lily said from the backseat. 

I glanced at her through the rear view mirror. 

"Yeah, Lily's right as fuck. You're fucking egoistic." Zinnia agreed with her.

I sighed. They were right, I was egoistic. 

"Put your ego aside, El. It's Danish. It's fine," said Lily. "In fact, you can come clean with him today. You can tell why you asked that and also ask him why he got triggered."

I thought of what they said for a moment. Maybe they were right. I could talk to him today and clear the misunderstandings as it was as clear as crystal that we didn't end on good terms that night. 

But what if he just ignores me like yesterday?

"Ok. I will talk to him," I said, nodding my head. "But what if he ignores me? Like yesterday?"

"If he ignores you then that's it. Fuck him," Zinnia said. "But you know what bub?" she asked to which I poked my chin out with my eyes still on the road.

I know what she's going to say. 
"No one can ignore you."
I know!

"I think he's way more egoistic than you. So you should probably just fuck him," Zinnia said, laughing which made Lily also erupt into laughter while I just rolled my eyes and gave them the bird. "I was just joking, ok? Don't change your mind. You have to talk to him. He's gonna make a really good friend," Zinnia said after a few minutes of falling about. 

I let out a small chuckle before asking them, "For that, who took you guys seriously and told you that I changed my mind?"

"Yes!" Lily said, pumping her fist, encouraging me. I flashed her a smile through the mirror. 

"Well, look at our little Elka all growing. Before she didn't use to give a fuck about anyone but now. Danish is changing you, isn't he?"

She earned a glare from me to which she chuckled and punched my arm playfully. 

I could say that they were on cloud nine with me opening up more and trying to get in touch with people. They were right when they said that I needed to let down my walls if I wanted good relationships. But will that ever happen with the little seed of phobia in my mind growing day by day?