Chap 1

Chapter 1

                   "Yo hustle don't ever go unnoticed, Baby I'm witchu , I'm wit it!"

                    "Yo ma you up next, in like 5 minutes." Ant stepped into Keara's dressing room licking his lips as he watched her rub glitter over her smooth, honey skin.

                     She looked up, she could practically feel his eyes undressing her, well the little clothing she wore. She met his eyes in the mirror. "Thank you, I'll be ready." She said simply, refocusing on her appearance. She wore a gold and black lingerie set that complimented her skin complexion and hazel eyes perfectly. She indeed was beautiful without make up but her baby face wouldn't seal the deal on the dream she was about to sale niggas. She admired her smoky cat eye, it made her appear as a bad girl when deep down inside, She wasn't. She was just another young girl making a way in Texas.

He smirked and walked off causing her to roll her eyes. Ant indeed was attractive, but her mindset was different from any other eighteen year old's. Love? Love didn't live anywhere near her. She promised herself along time ago that no man would ever come near her heart, in fact the only one that mattered to her was Kj. Even her boyfriend held no importance to her.

  She smiled as she thought of Kj but was soon interrupted by her announcement. She quickly glossed her pink full lips and stepped onto the stage entrance.

"Now this next performer or shall I say, Celebrity, goes by the name of Ecstasy. So fellas, you can't just make it rain on this here dime piece, put the ones up and pull out da hunneds."

Keara glanced at Ant giving him a half smile for her introduction. She then scanned the crowd of men, separating the ballers from the bums.

A nice rnb song rang through the speakers as she crawled seductively to who she seen as the weakest link. She gripped his collar and snatched him to the front of the stage where she could have easy access to him later in the show.

  "Don't you move daddy." She whispered in his ear smiling cockily as he nodded lustfully.

She stood to her feet and danced swiftly to the pole. Every grind and pop matched perfectly with the beat as she gripped the pole lightly. She then climbed to the very top and looked down at the horny men, on cue with the bass drop, she twirled down seductively, stopping right before she hit the floor. The crowd went crazy and money was being tossed at her from every direction, just as she'd expected. She'd perfected every trick there was in pole dancing in only a year. For that reason alone, alot of strippers envied her  and that made it almost impossible for her to make friends, not that she was complaining. She didn't need anyone but Kj. He was the reason she came here every night. Her only motivation.

She danced around the pole a little before locking eyes with her desperate victim from earlier. She again, crawled to him seductively and pulled him onstage.

  "Don't be nervous." She whispered to him feeling his hands shake as she held them up and danced in front of him. She bent over exposing her bare cheeks with nothing but a thong, making the crowd of men cheer.

   "Lay down." She demanded and he obeyed. She climbed aboard, grinding on his body letting the lyrics bring out the best in her. Keara enjoyed making men lust for her, in fact it's what she was use to. Every man she had ever ran across wanted her but they never held her attention for long.