Episode 16:ξένος

Xéno!Frisk's point of view

Papyrus:I will be able to add this bone to my body. I charged it to increase my ability to use my magic. My attacks will be faster and eventually longer. Look at it by yourself. *add the bone charged with magic to his body*

The Voice:{I don't think it will be okay for you.}

Papyrus:I let you do what you want.

Frisk:I won't try to kill you, and you won't kill me. *mercy... doing nothing*

Papyrus:You're wasting your time,I won't give it up to pity. *makes normal and blue bone columns from the ground all over the place without a lot of time between each, while making a lot of Gaster Blasters fire fast on Frisk*

Frisk:*doesn't success in adapting to that speed and has a lot fo trouble dodging this attack, her HP fall at 19/44* What was that?

Papyrus:So, what are you thinking of my special attack.

Frisk:I understand why you said it would be my end, but I won't let you kill me. *item... cinammon bunny* *Frisk recovers 22 HP and is at 41/44 HP*

Papyrus:If you need to heal yourself everytime I attack, you will quickly lack of items. I will attack you until that.

The Voice:{He is right. You can't do anything against that.}

Chara:{We can really wonder what you will to do'nt die against him over and over. I feel like we will soon be able to that thanks to him.}

Frisk:I hate you.

The Voice:{Do you think I care?}

Papyrus:I also have access to something new with this bone. I will be damaged a bit because of it, but it's not important. *partially changes the world to make it a new world that damages every person in it until it self-destroys*

Frisk:What is that?

Papyrus:I don't really know. This ability is a mystery to me. *lets the world self-destroy*

Frisk:*suffered from 15 damage, her HP fell to 26/44*

Papyrus:*also suffered from 15 damage in this world, his HP fell at 1126/1500* This ability also damages me. However, these damages are nothing compared to how you are damaged. You are weak, too weak to resist to me.

Frisk:You're wrong. I am strong, but I don't want to kill you, even if Sans asked me to. *mercy... doing nothing*

Papyrus:Why? Why do you want to not kill me? You have a lot of reasons to do it. You could gain LOVE, as well as getting red ob a powerful enemy. And also, are you serious? Sans asked you to kill me.

Frisk:You earned all the respect that I could give. It's a reward. And yes, it's what he asked me to.

Papyrus:I see. I admit that usually, I'd kill any human just for the pleasure, but you also earned my respect. It's just that you have the choice instead of me. However, thanks for that information. *makes normal and blue bones appear on all sides and makes them attack Frisk while making Gaster Blasters firing fast on Frisk for a long time*

Frisk:*has a very hard time dodging this attack, her HP falling to 1/44* These attacks.

Papyrus:I know, they are effective. You seem to weaken more and more and you will lack items soon. You will die soon.

Frisk:It's not important. *item... cinammon bunny* *Frisk recovers 22 HP and has 23/44 HP*

Papyrus:I am for from having finished with you. *turns Frisk's soul into blue, makes more powerful Gaster Blasters fire randomly at Frisk, one after another*