Prolog & Character

Brief "Briefers" Rock

Dislike: Rapist , Bully , Ghost , His Father , Ghost 

Like: Panty , Stocking , Garterbelt , Chuck

Age: 18

Gander: male

Background: Brief is the heir of the , an affluent corporation in Daten City , But his relationship with his father not to good ,after his mother died , he was a lonely his mother pass away when he  5 and he dont have any friend until he meet the angel and garterbelt and now his life much more fun .

Prolog:

morning in Daten City , There are a big Mansion of The Rock Family and there a room of briefers Rock , he Just about to awake from his slumber, 

Brief Pov:

as i Wake up to start another day , of my life as i go to bathroom to fresh up and start the day , as i go down to dining room to get breakfast , as i soon get there i saw empty and i only see my breakfast in the table i sigh , took noticed my father has already gone to work again. my life was lonley and sad , my father always want me to become a perfect son of the Rock Family , and always force me to attend the party with his so he can introduce me to his friend daughter so he can marry me with some girl that i dont know , but i cant do anything luckely i always refeuse the girls that he introduce me 

as i finish my breakfast i call the maid to clean up the dish , i start to walk outside of the mansion i not going to use the limo because i dont wanna attract attention so i walk to school , i about got in to school , any my bad luck just happen i accident to hit a tree and bee hive drop in front of me and the bee start to chase me and i ran into the school when i running i accidentally crash to person , and im about to apologize the girl that i crash to hold a sword and kill the bee , as i sigh relieved that im save from the bee sting , im about to say thank you

Hey Thank Yo- , as about finish to say , the girl scream at me about he should run in the hall , im about to reaply , but another girl with blond hair came and she say what happen until she see me , and she just grin and tease the girl that save me , and the blond hair girl and that girl save me begin to fight i just seat and watch.

Stocking Pov:

i about to go to class but something hit me ,when i see what that crash me , and i see is a man running from a group of bee , after he crash to me he was ready to get sting from the bee but i quickly change my stocking and change it to sword and i kill the bee to save him ,after i save the boy from the bee , and i look at him as he about to say Thank you , before he finish . i cut him and said , You Should running in the shcool hall , as i about to yell at him again my sister came.

Panty Pov:

i just finish do a F***ing , and i see Stocking yelling to some boy with orage hair , and green suit. he look like a geek boy , so when i got close to Stocking , and i ask her what happen but when i know what happen i start to grin , and tease her that she get crush from the geek boy , as i make her angry it's pretty funny when se her angry and go red , and it's begin me and her start to fight . but ya it's pretty funny to fight with Stocking .

Brief Pov:

 i watch the two girls start to fight , and i see my watch the class about to start so i start calling the girls . Hey Guys - as i said but they did not listen so i say again bit louder , HEY GUYS and i shout at them , they noticed me but the yell at me and they said, WHAT . well that bit rude , when i tell them . Guys the Class about to start if you dont hurry up we gonna be late . and then the girl noticed the time and they start to run to classroom.

Unknown Pov:

 when panty and stocking fight the boy that crash to stocking start to calling them but they continue to fight , but the boy sout to them Guys the Class about to start if you dont hurry up we gonna be late and then they look at the clock he was right and then they start to run to the classroom luckly they get in time the class about to start.

Brief Pov:

when i got to class i about to take a seat and relax , and start the day and wait to teacher to start the lesson , the teacher say they have a new Transfer student , i took noticed and see who is the new transfer student , and the teacher let them in , im shock that the new transfer student is the girls that i meet this morning . and when they introduce theirs name the Blond Girl name is Panty Anarchy and the indigo hair name is . Stocking Anarchy . after they interdoce their name the class become crazy because they happy in the class have 2 new hot girls , but i noticed that my life about to change.

End of Prolog

What you guys think this is my new stories please comment and correct me if im wrong 

thank you

adios

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________