~Chapter 3~

Thanks so much for reading!!!

John and Samuel flung themselves into the room grabbing everything they needed while i stood and whatched not really sure on what i should do. John flew out the door with Samuel right on his heels but he paused at the doorframe. Samuel spun around and said

     "Thank you kind Sir." I smiled and nodded. He dashed out the door and jumped on his horse, fleeing the house. I walked back to the room that William and the sentry were and what i found was another man had joined us, this man was named Samuel Prescott. We bound through the streets every so often shouting "The Regular's are coming!" I looked up at the church and saw two hanging lanterns. The Regular's are coming by ship! I repeated in my mind while informing William and Samuel. We kept going. As we rounded a corner I saw a few Regula's faces, all saying it was not going to be a friendly chat.

     "Where are you hiding them!?" A tall man witha five o'clock and salt and pepper hair boomed. He seemed to be the leader.

    "Whom are you referring?" I asked slyly even though i was sure he was talking about John and Samuel.

     "You know who I am speaking about," The leader said confidently. "Now show me or else."

     "Sir, I do not know of whom you are talking about." I repeated. The leader's hand shot up and pointed at my small party.

          "Get them." He commands darkly and his followers lunge at us. They all tried to overpower me. Samuel knowing the turf the most leaped over a nereby wall. William saw a chance to escape while I was the one over powered. I slumped in  the Regulars' arms in defeat. The Regular walked over to the leader, I still in his arms.

        "Now, I will ask you once more, where are they!?" The leader screamed in my face. My stuborness kicked in.

    "Whom?" I asked innocence. The leader's face turned red. HE shook and lookeed extremely infuriated. If looks could kill, I would be a dead man. His hand started coming up; I closed my eyes peeking once. He rose up his gun and my eyes went wide. He pointed it at my head and at the last second he struck my head. I started seeing black dots, my vision blurring,  blackness engulfing me. The last thing my mind registered was and evil laugh.

    "Now take him away." Then nothing.

Thanks guys!! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes ~ I did not go over it yet.. Haha

VOTE!! AND COMMENT!!