~Smurf~

*Warnings*
.Fluff
.Short Chapter
.Cussing
.Takes place in the future?

"Smurf you daddy"

-This is in the future, Eddie is alive and well. Richie and Eddie got married, they adopted a 2 year old son named Sam who is now 5. Richie has been watching shows and movies with sam all night.

Eddie walked out into the front room to Sam sitting on Richie's lap and the two of them watch The Smurfs 2, "It's about time for bed Sam" Eddie said as the two boys sitting in the couch looked over at him. Sam shook his head as he looked back at the tv, Richie chuckled and looked back at the tv too. "C'mon Richie you aren't helping" Eddie said while walking over to pick up their son. As Eddie went to pick sam up he started whining "Nooooooo" Eddie stepped back and crossed his arms "It's bedtime". Sam turned around and gave Richie puppy eyes, Richie looked away "c'mon listen to your dad" sam whined as he got up and walked towards the hallway. Sam turned around and looked Eddie in the eyes "Smurf you daddy". Sam stomped to his room as Richie bursted out laughing and Eddie rolled his eyes.

I know it's really short, I needed to post something and I just watched both The Smurfs movies so I decided to base a chapter after those.

~The person who wrote this

237 Words.