𝐭𝐞𝐧

The two 'children arrive at a clothing store "Gimble brothers".

"Why are we here?" Sky asks five, not wanting to sound rude.

"I'm meeting someone here." 

"Okay! The door..." Sky skips towards the door and pulls on the handle, but it's locked. Five then quickly grabs her hand and they jump inside.

"Its dark in here.." Sky whispers, trying to end the awkward silence.

Five walks over to a shelf and grabs a flashlight, while Sky repeats his actions. Sky decides she wants to give five some space with whoever he's meeting, so she walks over to the clothing section.

"Oh, this is cute." She mumbles picking out a pink crop top. "What do you thi-" Sky turns around to see Five, talking to a...mannequin?

Sky slowly walks over to the boy. "Five..?"

Five turns around grinning with a soft and delicate smile. "Sky, this is Delores. your future best friend." He informed her.

Oh no.

Did Sky really go that crazy during the apocalypse? 
The girl decided to play along, "Hello." She mumbled while waving awkwardly.

Five didn't take his eyes off the mannequin. Sky quickly noticed that, and while she had the chance to look at him. She saw how delicately he smiled, he looked almost... Peaceful. She wondered if that how he looked at her during the apocalypse.

Five shined that light at the mannequin standing in the center of Isles of clothing. The mannequin had a brown dollar store looking wig on, And a white and black polka-dot shirt, Her face was a detailed face that was probably painted on.

( I suggest playing the music for a better experience!)

"Its good to see you." He whispered towards Delores. "I've missed you... Obviously."  
Five kept on nodding his head, as if Delores was talking to him. But there was silence. 

"No, Sky didn't remember me. But, I have a feeling we will be able to stop the apocalypse." He said with confidence in his eyes.

Sky looked down in guilt, she couldn't imagine what it would be like. The love of your life, who spent many many years with you. Just to not know who you are.

The boy leans closer to Sky and whispers. "She wants to know your powers are doing."

"Oh, uh." She scratches her neck awkwardly and faces the mannequin. "They are fine. I prefer not to use them though."

"You know..." Five starts another conversation with the doll, but Sky suddenly feels uneasy. As if they weren't alone. His conversation fades while she walks away, She sees two masked figures come out of the shadows, both of them were armed with pretty big guns. 

"Five..." She whispered slowly backing away.

Suddenly, shots were being fired from the two masked people. 

"NO!" Five yelled. He quickly spacial jumped to Sky, and pushed her down to the floor barely dodging the bullets that were directed for them, while Delores is caught in the crossfire with her lower half body falling off.