Chapter 1.

»»————- ★ ————-««
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙 *

Wake up, stay with me...

Time set: The Phantom Menace

(Y/N) Pov.

"Everything is going according to plan, master. I felt them arrive on naboo." I assured the jedi.

"Good, very brave you are young (Y/N). Doing this mission by yourself, hard it is." Yoda's hologram said. "Find Qui-gon and Kenobi, you must."

"Yes, master."

The blue light dissapeared as i put my comlink away in my robe's pocket. I have one hand on my lightsaber at all time's if something would happen while i creep around. The town has battle droids everywhere, armed with guns leading the people away. I crouch down once i passed the open hallway and focus where the two other jedi's may be. After a few second's i immediately feel the presence of a force user and make my way toward's them. My eye's dart around, soon i find the two crouched down behind a wall with a gungan.

"Master Qui-gon, Kenobi!" I whisper yelled as they both turned to me.

"(Y/N), good you're here. Do you know the plan?" Qui-gon asked.

"Yes, master Yoda told me before he sent me here." I answered back still whispering.

"Alright then, ready your saber'." He ordered.

The three of us grabbed the handle's of our own's and jumped off the over pass. Igniting the lightsaber's a green and two blue beam's erupted. We sliced up, broke the droid's to piece's who were leading the queen and her guard's, freeing them from custody.

"You should leave the street's, your highness." Qui-gon told them gesturing them to walk.

The people at front start walking as the guard's pick up the blaster's from the droid's. I rush beside Qui-gon, my small form following him like a lost puppy.

"We're ambassador's for the supreme chancellor." He said once we stopped.

"Your negotiation's seem to have failed, ambassodor." Bibble grumbled.

"Negotiation's that never took place." The jedi remarked. "It's urgent that we make contact with the republic."

"They knocked out all of our communication's." One of the guard's stepped forward.

"Do you have transport's?"

"In the main hanger, this way!" The male said pointing in the direction.

We all followed him until we arrived at the door's. There were a bunch of droid's walking in line's and watching the people stuck in it. I hid behind the wall and everyone also did the same.

"There are too many of them." The guard whispered.

"Won't be a problem. You're highness, under the circumstances i suggest you come to Corcusant with us." Qui-gon told the queen.

"Thank you, ambassodor, but my place is with my people." She replied.

"They will kill you if you stay!" I butted in the conversation only to get a glare from the taller Jedi.

"They wouldn't dare!"

"They need her to sign a treaty to make this invasion legal, they can't afford to kill her."

"There is be something else behind this, you're Highness. My feeling's tell me they'll destroy you." He answered after the two other male's bickered.

"Our only hope is for the senate to side with us. Senator Palpatine will need your help." The govener said.

"The choice will have is in great danger, all of us." The queen turned to one of her maid's.

"We are brave, you're Highness." She replied sternly.

"If we leave, you're Highness, it must be now." Master Qui-gon told her.

"Then i will plead my case to the senate." She anwsered.

We flood into the hanger, walking beside Obi-wan. My Jedi cape flowed behind me as i rushed to keep up with the older one's of the group. Obi-wan agreed to free the pilot's so he went to do that and we stopped infront of a bunch of droid's.

"I'm an ambassodor to the chancellor. I'm taking these people to Corcusant." Qui-gon spoke.

"Where are you taking them?" The droid asked.

"To Corcusant." I answered.

"Corcusant. Uh- that doesn't ring a bell. Uh- uhm- you're under arrest." They rambled although they couldn't finish due to the loss of their head.

Pulling out my lightsaber i deflected the blaster shot's so the people can get onboard. I sliced up a few that were too close and i made my way up the ramp. I sat down on the floor deactivating my lightsaber and made myself comfortable for the flight.

Although the peacfullness didn't last long because of the shots fired at the ship. I stood up and occasionally running into the wall i made my way into the cockpit. I stood beside Kenobi watching all of the red blast's coming our way. One big shot made the whole ship shake so i accidentally fell into the padawan next to me.

"The shield generator's been hit!" One of the pilot's yelled over the blasting siren.

We all watched as the atromech droid's made their way to the spot that was hit and tried fixing it. Though one by one all off them were being hit and destroyed in the process.

"We are losing to many, if we can't get the shield generator fixed we'll be sitting dense."

But there was one droid left who managed to turn the power back on. The pilot flew past the blast's and we were finally safe from the danger.

"We don't have enough power to get to Corcusant. The hidrodrive is leaking." The man grunted looking at the screen's.

"We have to land somewhere." Obi-wan's master mumbled.

"Here! Tatooine." Me and Kenobi say at the same time making me smile. "The trade federarion have no presence there."

"How can you be so sure?" The guard asked.

"It's controlled by the Hut's."

----------------------------------------------

I was awoke by one of the queen's maid's, Padmé, that we have arrived on Tatooine. I thanked her and looked for the two other jedi's onboard. Seeing them leave the ship i ran after them, now walking behind them in the desert.

"Im here! Im here!" I made my presence known.

"I know, (Y/N), i knew you'd follow us." Qui-gon chuckled.

"Wait!" The captain yelled running out with Padmé. "Their Highness requested for you to take one of her handmaiden's."

"No more command's from their Highness today, Captain." Qui-gon answered dryly. "The space port is not a pleasant place."

"She wishes it. The queen is intrested about the planet." The captain said once more.

"This is not a good idea." I heared the man next to me mumble.

He stared at Padmé eyeing her carefully and sighed in defeat. He gestured her to join us and we started walking, the three jedi, the gungan and Padmé. She and I talked for a while getting to know eachother, and after a while the city appeared in the horizon.