Chapter 44

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Rest in peace, Gucci:(

-

3rd Person's PoV

Tuesday (8 days before Y/n's birthday)

As soon as I got dressed, I started doing my disguise-

-but I only get to finish halfway when suddenly, someone came in

I hurriedly covered my head with a towel but then relaxed when I heard Sana's cute giggles. I heard her lock the door before I turned to look at her only to see her face covered with Ji-eun's printed face (the princess). But Ji-eun's eyes were cut out, including her lips, making Sana's plump ones show.

Sana, why are you doing this, stop being so freaking cute.

"Yah, Sana-ssi! They might see you-"

3rd Person's PoV

"It's okay, Y/n/n. Printing Princess Ji-eun's face is my routine now, so this is normal for them. O-Oh yeah, ehem." Sana said and cleared her throat like she just remembered something.

Then, she winked and started imitating the way "Man-wol" flirts.

"Excuse me, you look exactly like my next girlfriend. How are you? The names Jang Man-wol, pleasure to meet y-"

Sana was cut off when the princess suddenly cupped her squirrel cheeks and pull her towards her face. Y/n's lips landed on Sana's nose that is still covered by the paper, but it still made the Japanese's face to turn red.

"So cute."

"You missed." Sana said, batting her eyelashes at Y/n.

"Huh?" The princess asked in confusion.

"My lips is down here, jagi." Sana puckered her lips.

"Aish, not now-"

"Okay, later tonight then. Hehe."

-

At School, Break Time

When Y/n got out of her practice room, she was met with Yu-jin cheekily smiling at her.

"What?" The princess asked, chuckling at the girl in front of her.

"I'm just happy."

"Wae?"

"I get to see you." She said with a smirk before clinging onto your arm. "Come on, before Twice grabs you away from me."

When the two got to the cafeteria, they went straight to their usual table. When they both arrived, Y/n was immediately taken away by Nayeon.

"I knew it!" Yu-jin dramatically said making Nayeon stick her tongue out teasingly before she sat down with Y/n.

"Y/n/n, I'm pretty today, aren't I?" Nayeon asked, acting cute in front of Y/n.