Imagine #46

In this imagine is taken in 2020 and it's probably gunna be short. Please listen to the song while reading. You probably know where this is going. Sorry.

Y/n walks into her first day back at school for junior year. Y/n's wearing black jeans (any type you'd like to imagine) with a basic shirt under and a hoodie (any hoodie you'd prefer), with a Jansport backpack and shoes (any shoes you'd prefer). "I don't wanna be here" whined y/n to smalls. "Same. But on the bright side..." smalls starts to ponder. "Yea?" Y/n asks impatiently. "I got nothing" smalls sighs. "Ugh ok" y/n says and starts to walk to her home room class after saying goodbye to smalls. Benny walks in later with ham laughing. Benny looks at y/n and smiles. Y/n smiles back. Benny sits in the front row with ham behind him. "Welcome back!" Shouts y/n's homeroom teacher. After homeroom, you look at your schedule. "1st period English III" y/n says to herself. Benny comes out later laughing with ham and a couple of other students. Y/n looks up and Benny sees y/n and smiles again before leaving. Y/n smiles back and heads to her 1st period. Y/n thinks to herself about what had happened during the summer between her and Benny. She shakes her thoughts away and walks into her 1st period. The bell rang. "Hello. Welcome to English, my name is Mr. Piers. I'll be your junior English teacher this year" he says writing his name on the board. "Alright then. Let's get started. I'll be passing out the syllabus for this year and we'll be going over it today." He says passing down paper for each row. "This is going to be a long year" sighed y/n thinking to herself. After half her classes had gone by, it was already lunch. Y/n walks into the cafeteria and notices all the boys. "Hey! Y/n over here!" Motions smalls. Y/n walks over and takes a sit between smalls and squints. "So how's it going so far" says squints, pushing up his glasses. "Still going" y/n says sarcastically. "So where's Benny. He said he'd catch up to us here" spoke Denunez. "Oh well he's-" spoke smalls looking around the cafeteria. "Wow" spoke ham. "There he is!" Shouted squints. "Yeah-yeah. But who's the babe!" Yeah-yeah asked with a smirk. Y/n turns and watches as Benny walks in with a brunette girl beside him. He's arms around her shoulder and they're both laughing. They start approaching the table. "Hey guys! This is heather. She's a junior also but she's new. We meet 2 weeks into summer. But, sadly she couldn't meet you all during the time cause she had camp." Says Benny. "Hi!" She says with a beautiful smile. "Hi!" Everyone says. Y/n gets up from the table as quickly as possible and try's to leave the cafeteria before Benny caught  her. "Y/n. Hey what's wrong?" Asked Benny grabbing her wrist. Y/n turns around wiping her tears. "Why would you ever kiss me?" Y/n asks. "Y/n. I-" before he can finish y/n speaks again. "I'm not even half as pretty...you gave her your sweater?" She asks holding back tears. "It's just polyester" Benny says. "But you like her better" y/n says mad and storms out the room. "I wish I were heather." Y/n says in her head.

Sorry it's been months or a year to post😭. Hope you like it. Don't worry about heather Ik Benny likes you waaaaaay more! Heathers a girl who probably doesn't know how to play baseball so you win. Benny also knows you're different and not like other girls. Breed: Different 😈. Anyways anyone wanna be friends and talk bout Harry Potter?