Don't Go Into The Light!

-Hiro's POV-

After arriving back to the garage, I quickly fixed up Baymax's sensor. "We were so close to getting him!" I screamed out my frustration. I looked at baymax and open his chest armour and tried to remove the nursing chip again, but baymax wouldn't budge. "Baymax! Open...up" I said and tried to open it. I tried/complained/convince him to open it and I even told why....I wanted to avenged Tadashi's sacrifice. "Tadashi is here" he said. I looked at him "no, baymax his not, his....gone". "But hiro, Tadashi is here" and with that he started to show me Tadashi's recording Tests. And it made me shed a tear But one video stood out from the others.

-On the Video-

Tadashi showed (y/n) a green chip in his hand and gave it to her. "(y/n), would you do the honours?" He asked acting a little goofy. She grins and opens the hatch and inserted the chip. Tadashi held the sign up and showed it was his Test #84. "This is Tadashi Hamada, test.....just go ahead guy" he said to the robot. "Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion," it said as it activated and Tadashi jumped in surprise.

"It worked! Oh, this is amazing! You Worked!" He exclaimed as he ran around the room before picking (y/n) up in his arms and giving her a peck on the lips. She blushed hard and stared into Tadashi's eyes. Tadashi suddenly realized what he did because he set her back on the floor with a slight blush across his cheeks. Before he could say anything, she grabbed his shirt pulling him into the kiss. And of course Tadashi wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. The kiss soon finished and Tadashi had a big smile on his face looking at her.

He turns his head back to Baymax "Ok, scan me" he told the robot. "Your nervoul transmitter levels are elevated, This indicates that your happy," Baymax stated.

"I am, I really am. Oh, wait till my brother sees you. You're going to help so many people buddy-So many. That's all for now, I am satisfied with my care"

-Video ends-

I looked at the paused screen and touched it. Now I finally understand, Tadashi had always wanted to help people. After that the others arrived and I quietly said sorry to all of them. Wow I feel like a jerk now!

Then they showed me what they found out, The test pilot was Callaghan's Daughter! "This," fred said as we all looked at him before he continued, "is a revenge story."

Before we even got a chance to go after Callaghan again. Zane 'Roared' out loud and that caught all of our intentions. "What's wrong zane?" I looked at him. He slowly went to me as I crouched down. He placed his huge paw on my arm where I wore (y/n)'s bracelet. Everyone looked at me. "She gave you one, too?" Wasabi asked and I just nodded my head, Looking at their bracelet. Another 'Roar' came from zane and he tapped my bracelet. I looked at him puzzled "Sorry zane, I can't understand you". Before zane responded baymax spoke up. "He wants all of us to say 'Diactiveation'." I looked at the others and they all nodded their heads. I took a deep breath before saying the word baymax told us together with the others.

Suddenly all our bracelet started to Glow brightly, "Wow! What's going on?!" Fred shouted. In minutes the bracelet shined blindly . So we all closed our eyes until-

Muwahahahaha! Cliffhangers! Guess who's back? ;) see you guys next chap! Btw thanks for the votes and comments~