Chapter 23

chapter status - edited 16/8/16

"Kian, you're like my best friend" I said looking at the ground.

"I know, uh- I was gonna say that" He faked a smile.

I gave him a sympathetic look and followed him into the o2l house.

"GUYS !!" Kian screamed, causing silence. Everyone was going crazy and dancing around.

"Who's the girl" A boy with curly hair asked, he was the one from the cinema before.

"This is Kiara, Kiara this is jc. And this is Ricky, Sam, and Trevor" Kian said pointing to all the boys.

"Hey" I quietly said waving.

We all hung out for a couple hours, the boys were really nice.

"I should get going" I said standing up.

"Bye" Everyone shouted, I walked to the front door and Kian came.

"Look," He said coming outside and closing the door. " I know you think kissing me was a mistake but I don't I have genuine feelings for you Kiara" He said staring right into my eyes.

"I do to, I just said that because I thought you thought it was a mistake" i said looking at the ground.

Kian placed his pointer finger under my chin and lifted it so I was looking into his eyes. " If I thought it was a mistake why would I do this" He said placing a kiss on my lips. It was only small but as soon as we pulled away I pulled him into a hug.

I let go and walked to my car, i smiled at him before driving away.

------------

1 and 1/2 weeks later

"Done" I said to myself after I zipped up my suit case. I patted my hands together and smiled at my hard work, I managed to fit way too many clothes into one suitcase, we leave for Turkey in 2 days.

I walked downstairs and got a banana, I peeled it from the bottom because that's how you're meant to (:.

Just as I took the first bite the doorbell went, since I was the only one home, because my mom and Amelia went last minute shopping, i put my banana on the counter and then opened the door.

"What" I blankly said to Cameron who stood there.

"I've planned a make up date , it's in 2 days" He said proudly.

"Shame, I can't come" I smiled.

"What, why? Is it another boy. If you're seeing someone else just tell me, I love you still. But for real, another boy would be trouble, I'm rambling. sorry" He said turning bright red.

"No, I'm leaving town" I smiled again.

"What" He said, his face turning sad.

"I'm going on holiday"

"Oh, that's good, I thought you were leaving"

"Nope, anyway, is there anything else you want?"

"Uh-" He started.

"That's a no, good bye Cameron Dallas" I smirked.

"Wait" He said stopping the door with his foot, he quickly pecked me on the lips before running off.

"Ugh, Cameron" I yelled after him, once he was out of sight I shut the door.

I've never hated someone so much yet still had so much love for them.

I went into my room and tidied it, I swear I sometimes get ocd randomly.

I sat on my bed and opened my laptop, I went onto Netflix and started watching pretty little liars,

"Kiara" I heard someone shout from downstairs, which startled me.

I quietly got up and peaked downstairs, Cameron was there.

"How did you get in my house" I shouted to him.

He held up and wiggled a key that we keep in the plant pot outside.

"Ugh, what do you want" I asked, walking down to him.

"I can't stay away from you Kiara, I know what I done was wrong but the day after you found out, yano when I came round. I meant every word of what I said, I don't know how to prove to you I love you, because it's a challenge to prove something as big as the universe, maybe bigger. Actually defiantly bigger." He said staring into my eyes.

"Cameron-" I was cut off my him smashing his lips on mine. It took me a while but I started kissing back.

I broke from the kiss and started walking upstairs, taking my top off as I was walking. When I got to the top I looked back at Cameron who was just standing there.

"You coming?" I asked, taking off my shorts so I was in just my bra and panties. He quickly nodded and ran up the stairs. I walked into my room, him eagerly following. I layed on my bed and watched as he took his clothes off.

He came on top of me and started kissing me passionately.

I think you can guess what happened.......

-----------

"I hate you so much Cameron Dallas" I said whilst standing at the door.

"I love you too" He winked before walking off down the road.

I sighed and shut the door, a smile flooded my face, I placed my back to the front door and just stood there smiling.

I ran upstairs to tidied my room, for the 2nd time may I add, before my mom and Amelia got back, today was very.....Eventful.

A/N SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I HAVE THE DAY OFF TODAY BC BUS STRIKE SO I DECIDED TO POST, THANKS FOR SO MANY READ OMG ILY