A Few Upgrades And Who!?

-Hiro's POV-

Me, Baymax, Gogo, honey and Wasabi are at fred's house building our suits and testing them out. Seriously, I still can't believe this is fred's house! I mean come on, even Gogo admitted that she believed that fred lived under a Bridge! Ok, back to what I'm doing. Me and baymax, tested out our flying skill for the last time today before heading back home. Of course we went home flying, I am never gonna take the bus anymore! As we arrived home, I took my suit of and laid in my bed while baymax recharged and hug Mochi. "Hairy Baby!...Hairy baby" I chucked watching them before turning over to the left where I saw zane. I looked at it before standing up and go over to the desk where I placed him. "Hey baymax, should I fix him up?" I asked the robot. "yes you should, it would make (y/n) happy if she wakes up" I smiled sadly and carried zane to the garage "yeah, if she wakes up".

I went to the garage alone since baymax was still charging. "Now let's see what's wrong with you" I said as I begin to fixed him up.

After a few hours of fixing and upgrading Zane, he was finally finish! "Activate" I said and looked at him, at first nothing happen until he slowly started to move. I smiled and pet him on the head "hey zane". Zane looked around with his green cat like eyes before jumping of the desk I placed him. "Sorry if it's a little messy but I-" I didn't got a chance to finish my sentence as he ran outside. "Zane!" I shouted and followed him. "What's with robots & going somewhere without telling!" I thought. I followed him and he ended up stopping infront of the hospital with his head and ears down (his in bodyguard mode). I looked at him sadly knowing that his worried about (y/n) before commanding him to go back home which he did.

(•--•) (•--•) (•--•)

The next day, Me and the teams located where Yokai was and we went after him. Upon arriving to the small island that yokai was hiding. We found a hidden lab deep in the warehouse, where we discovered a video of Alistair krei presenting a new teleportation device, but the test flight went horribly wrong, The pilot, Abigail, was lost inside the whirlpool-like portal. When the video ended, The masked man was behind us and attacks. We fought Yokai with our new powers. Everyone started to fight him and aims for his mask. And Zane managed to knock it of Yokai's face, when the mask fell of I quickly grabbed it. "I know it's you, Krei!" I shouted...but it wasn't- it was Professor Callaghan!

I was stunned. Callaghan had started the fire that hurt (y/n) and worst killed Tadashi! With my Rage I pulled the nursing chip out of Baymax, putting him in killing mode. I commanded Baymax to destroy him! But honey managed to returned the chip quickly which made Callaghan escape with the Microbots.

Furious and upset overwhelmed me and I took of back to the garage with Baymax and Zane , leaving the others there.