TEWR Chapter 33

"Problems are not easy to solve, and it takes time to know you already defeat them"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NASAKTAN si Kevin sa pagtalikod ni Monique but it's fine, he understands her. He watched her until she falls asleep.

Isang oras ang dumaan bago napagtuunan niya ng pansin ang sugat. Kanina nang makita niya ang asawa na may bitbit na kutsilyo ay kinabahan siya dahil akala niya may gagawin itong masama sa sarili, but he was relieved that she used it against him. Instead of getting mad at her ay inintindi nalang niya ito. She didn't heard the rest that's why she acted that way.

He sighed and got up. He walked to the bed and lay down beside her. Before he get to sleep ay hinalikan niya muna ang noo ng babae bago matulog.

Kevin stepped out from his car and gazed the sublime building of NCC. He smiled knowing his wife managed it systematically and accurately. He's so proud.

Pagpasok palang niya sa unang palapag ay halos mapailing na siya. Their eyes are on him and it irritates him especially those who eye raping him.

Nang makatungtong na siya sa palapag ni Monique ay mabilis siyang naglakad at pinasok ang opisina ng asawa. Her secretary bowed and greet him, he simply nodded at her.

As he gets in he stopped seeing Monique looking so busy on her papers that she didn't even noticed someone's entering her office. He glared at her, he couldn't take off his eyes, she's so gorgeous in his sight.

He walked and faked a cough.

Mabilis na umangat ang ulo ni Monique just to see Kevin standing in front of her table. Her heart beats so fast. It's 10 in morning but he's here.

Her forehead knitted. "What are you doing here?"

Umiling-iling ang lalaki.

"Uh... good morning too?" Patanong nitong sabi.

Monique rolled her eyes and leaned back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked one more time and sighed.

Her eyes moved to his left arm. The wound is not visible since he's wearing a suit. Then she glanced back on his face. Seemed like he didn't endure pain in his body huh!

"The pain's gone, thanks to the medicine you gave me earlier." Anito. She felt a little bit embarrassed, nabasa nito ang nasa isip niya. Tumingin siya sa ibang direksyon, and it landed on her papers.

He sighed.

"Actually I came here to..." He stopped and walk to her side. "To inform you that I will visit Illyza in the hospital." He said so tenderly.

Nahigit ni Monique ang hininga nang sabihin iyon ni Kevin. She felt pain. Bakit ito pupunta kay Illyza? Para saan pa?

Her eyes suddenly warm up. She wants to cry. Then his conversation with Illyza last night hits her. Kevin told the woman he will visit her, at nasasaktan siya.

"I'm telling this because I want to be faithful and honest husband to you. I don't want you to think of me cheating on you because I care and love you, baby. Everywhere I go, anything that I'll do. I promise, I will inform you beforehand."

Lumunok si Monique. Kevin is becoming sweet these days. Pakiramdam niya lalabas na ang puso niya dahil sa matinding kabog nito.

He held her jaw with tender. Monique looked up. There's so much emotions in his eyes.