Trust Me 13

I don't feel alive! I'm walking through an endless maze. I'm running, my breathe is coming out in short gasps my face feels frozen. *Snap* Goes something behind me. 

"ALESSIO!" I shout as I start running again, but he doesn't come to save me.

"FRED!" I try again but again he doesn't come to save me.

"LUCAN! LUCCA! ALDO!" I'm losing breathe, tears cover my eyes. No one is going to save me, I'm lost to them. I see someone in the distance. A smile comes to my mouth relief is all I feel. They did come and save me after all. 

I run and run, but when I see who it is, I scream! Grey is standing there a smug look on his face.

"See." He starts, "I'm always the one that saves you, my little devil!" 

I'm frozen to the ground shock showing on my now white face. His hand comes to my face.

"My darling, let's leave. They clearly don't want you no more. Trust me my devil!" He holds out his hand, I stand there staring at it. I look at his evil eyes, and know he is the only one that cares for me. For where are my brothers they lied to me. 

Lost

And

Forgotten that's what I am!!

2 weeks later

Aldo P.O.V

"She is free to go." Doc just told us.

"Thank you." Alessio said.

We all walk the room, Sofia is sitting there staring at a wall, like she has been doing all week.

"We have good news." Fred said with a huge smile. She turns and looks at us, hate shows in her eyes.

"Oh what I can finally die peacefully." Then she starts laughing like a mad man.

We all stare at each other, " No, we are taking you home!"

"The gravesite would be so much better." I heard her mutter. 

The whole car trip home we tried to talk to her, but it was like she wasn't seeing us.

When we finally got back home, she just stepped out like she was in a spell.

Her eyes foggy, her feet kept on dragging. She looked like a zombie!

I look up to the sky, "Please help me!" I quietly prayed.

Sofia POV 

I feel like a zombie, I walk into my room. I sit on my bed, then a flash back happened. But it wasn't a flash back more like a dream. And the whole around me disappears. 

Grey leads me through the maze, he takes me to a mansion bigger than my brothers.

"Who's place is this?" I ask, he looks at me and smiles, "Ours!"

My mouth fell open, "Really!" 

I start running around like a headless chicken looking at everything, touching everything.

I have forgotten why I hated Grey, he loves me more than my brothers do!

I trust him, trust.

I walked around the mansion with Grey by my side, he is looking at me with some much love.

The love my brothers could never give me. 

Aldo POV

How do we fix her? How do I save the little girl I dance with in the rain??

My brothers are either sitting on the couch, or pacing the room.

How do we save her this time?

"So what do we do?" Asked Lucan

Alessio ran his hand through his neatly brushed hair, making it stick up all over the place.

He sighed, "We need her to trust us, she has gone through a lot of shit." 

Everyone nods their heads in agreement. "I'm going to go and check on Sofia."

After walking to her room, I pushed open the door.

I walk up to her bed and see her staring at the wall. She has this look on her face I wouldn't say peaceful more like she has a confused look on her face. She has a very troubled face on, she then speaks but not to me. But it seems it was for some else.

"I trust you Grey!" After she says this all I'm seeing is red. I run out of her room, down the flight of stairs. 

"No running!" Fred says, I puff out of breathe.

"She just said  she trust this man Grey. Who the hell is Grey?"

After that moment we were all seeing red.

Sofia POV

Grey and I are sitting, I've just started to notice he is leaning more in.

I more to the side, but he just moves closer.

"What are you doing?"

He sighs and starts running his hand up my leg, "I want you."

I look up at him and just see pure evil, as he pulls me down.

Alessio POV

Sofia is sitting on her bed, looking at the wall in front of her like always. I can never snap her out of it. 

And it's getting everyone worried, I look at her beautiful blue eyes. I pick up her hands, holding them tightly.

"Sofia?" I called but she doesn't answer back.

"Baby, I hope you can hear me but we are all worried about you. You can't stay like this forever it isn't healthy. All our brothers haven't been doing well now, they miss you, I miss you. I know we made promises and we couldn't find you. I'm sorry you got hurt, I'm sorry we didn't save you. I'm sorry Dad was a dick. I'm sorry you have been living in pain. I'm so sorry! Please come back to us. Please, I'll keep you safe this time. Family isn't weakness it's strength. Please come back, please trust me, trust me!" 

Tears start falling down my cheeks, my big strong I've got it together act is falling apart. It's falling apart for Sofia.

Sofia POV

He starts kissing my neck, but I can't push him back.

Then I hear this voice.

 "Baby, I hope you can hear me but we are all worried about you. You can't stay like this forever it isn't healthy. All our brothers haven't been doing well now, they miss you, I miss you. I know we made promises and we couldn't find you. I'm sorry you got hurt, I'm sorry we didn't save you. I'm sorry Dad was a dick. I'm sorry you have been living in pain. I'm so sorry! Please come back to us. Please, I'll keep you safe this time. Family isn't weakness it's strength. Please come back, please trust me, trust me!" 

Trust me! Alessio, is going to save me but first I need to save myself.

And just like that I snap out of it.

I see Alessio crying but he never cries.

"Alessio?" I say he looks up and smiles

"I trust you."

Finally got a chapter up!

I'm so sorry it took so long, thank you everyone for your support. 

It means so much to me <3

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Love

Suzy xoxo

Not edited