4

I felt pain all over my body. Tears kept on falling down my face. I'm not in the music room or at my room in Timothy's house anymore, rather I'm in my own room at my Mom's house. It's filled with anything pink from the walls to the bed. I heard screaming outside but I didn't move. I just stood there staring at the door.

"No, please don't," someone cried.

"You, stupid lying bitch," A loud crash suddenly came afterwards.

No. Leave her alone. I wanted to scream. He is hurting my Mom. I drop on my knees and cover my ears hoping to block the screams and crashes. I kept on crying. I don't know what to do. Suddenly, all the screaming stops. I heard the front door open and close. I got up from my knees and went out of the room. Everything was in disarray. All the vases were shattered. The furniture are hastily push to the side.

"Mommy?" I pass by a painting that was ripped apart. "Mommy!" I yelled again, hoping that she could hear me. "Mommy!"

I made my way towards the living room. Everything is a mess. There are broken glasses scattered on the floor. There is a trail of blood. I followed it. I fought back a scream. I drop on my knees next to her. I lean my head on her chest. Her hands are cold and I can't hear her heartbeat.

"Mommy, wake up," I shook her awake. "Mommy, wake up! Mommy!"

I felt a pair of arms pulling me away from my Mommy. I trash around hoping for them to let go. I scream and kicked, but it was to no use. They are much stronger than me.

"No! Mommy!"

I bolt wake. My clothes are drench of sweat. I let out a heavy sigh. Another dream. A dream about how my mom died. I drop my head back on my pillow. I close my eyes just to see the cold figure of my mother. I glance around the room to see a clock reading 2:30 in the morning. I groan.

I got out of the bed. Wearing Timothy's shirt and Mrs. Frero's pajamas which are both borrowed, I left my room and went to the music room which is located three doors to my right. To my relief, I found it unlocked. I felt guilty sneaking in but I want to erase my nightmare just for a little while. I saw the violin resting at the same place that I left it yesterday.

I grab hold of it, feeling each contours with ease. I close the door, hoping that the walls are soundproof so that I wouldn't wake Timothy or his two housekeepers, I start to play.  My fingers move on their own. I let myself loose to the soft melody. I remember the vision of me when I was six holding the violin with bruises in my arms and the vision of my mother cold on the floor. Those aren't vision those are memories of me, when I was young.

I stop playing. I felt tears stream down my face. I drop myself on the floor. I gently place the violin beside me. I should be relieved that I'm slowly gaining my memory back, but why do I felt scared instead? A great part of me wishes I would never remember those memories.

I run my fingers through my hair. What is going on? I drop my hands. It is shaking so hard and I saw blood on it. I felt my insides clenches at the sight. I look up to see my mother's lifeless body just a meter away from me.

"No!" I screamed. It's her blood. Her blood is on my hands. My body shakes involuntarily. I stare at my blood filled hands. I let out another scream. It's just a dream. A really bad dream. This can't be happening. It can't happen again. No. I am suddenly engulfed in a warm reassuring hug. I thrash out. Just like when I saw six, they are separating me from my mother again.

"No!" I screamed out. "Not again, please! I want to be with my Mom!"

"Olivia," I heard the person hugging me called.

I turn around just to see a pair of emerald eyes staring at me. I look down at my hands just to see it just the way it was. There wasn't any blood at all. I glance around the room to see that she wasn't there. I look up to see a crying Mrs. Frero and Mrs.James by the door.

I look at my hands again, there is no blood. "There... there was... there was blood in my hands," I gulp "Her blood, Timothy. Her blood."

Timothy pulled into his arms again. "You're okay," He held both of my hands up for me to see. "See, no blood. You are completely fine, Olivia."

"B-b-but... she was there c-cold...on the floor, Timothy," I cried. "My mother was there and I wasn't able to do anything!"

He hugged me tighter. I continued weeping on his chest while he kept on calming me down. After a minute, I felt my body being lifted. I am so tired to argue and I felt my eyes dropping. Timothy shifted to accommodate me to open the door.

I felt the bed shifted when I was dropped to it. Timothy's warmth left me and was suddenly replaced by the blankets comfort. I felt my eyelids dropping.

"Good night, Olivia," Timothy said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Please, stay," I sleepily said. "Don't leave me."

I felt Timothy presence beside me. He wrap his arms around me and drag me closer to him. With my back pressed to his front, I snuggled closer. I fit in his arms, like he was made for me only. I felt him kiss my bare shoulder.

"I'll never leave you, Olivia, even if that's the last thing to do." I heard him say before sleep took in.