CREDIT ALERT

Kojo sat still inside the tricycle and wondered about the miracle he needed to create right now. Even if his dad agreed for him to leave, he had no money for a flight ticket nor was he planning to use the night bus.

For him, leaving the family house meant he wanted to make something for himself and in two years, he had never asked for a single naira from his father. Telling his father he was about to leave town for a blockchain job and asking for ticket money would just help his father choose NO as a preferred option. 

While still in his thoughts he got a message from his dad, consent was given. 

All that was left was Funke, it took a lot of emotional battles and a few tears before she conceded to let him travel. He needed to hear her give her consent and was glad she finally did. 

He felt relaxed for about five seconds before he started wondering where the money for his flight would come from. 

He made about eight calls and in less than two hours, he had enough money to book his flight. 

He quickly alighted from the Keke to the disgust of the young man who was calling passengers and boarded another heading in the opposite direction. 

He got home and did some last-minute packing before ordering for a Bolt ride to the airport.