Gray Confronts Juvia

THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!
°Д°Σ(⊙▽⊙")
------------FINAL CHAPTER---------JKJK

I have a question you guys!

Would you guys be interested in me doing a fanfic about Jerza?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's P.O.V

Today's the day when Gray-sama comes home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (๑♡∀♡๑) I'm so excited I haven't seen him in a long time! (well about a week ago! ((a/n:lol)) Also my shoot for Sorcerer Weekly came out a few days ago. It's funny how I just walk down the street and some people say hi and that I look nice in the magazine. Some people think that Lyon and I are dating but that's a lie. My undying love for Gray-sama will never end. Anyways I walk to the doors of the and everyone is having a good time. I walked up to Mira-san and talked to her for a while. We talked about how the magazine sold out real quickly.

" Oooooooooh Juvia I heard a little rumor about you in the streets today~." Mira-san says.

"Huh? What did you hear Mira-san?" I say out of curiosity.

"Oh nothing just that you and Mystogan were playing dirty the other day~" She says while smirking.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!¿¡
How can that be possible if Mystogan is back in Edolas ruling over there as king?!
WAIT!

***FLASHBACK TIME***

I remember the day of the photoshoot when we had our break we went to 8Island restaurant. I sat next to Jellal wearing the Mystogan mask!

***END IF FLASHBACK***

OMG!? What if Erza finds out about this mess. She'll execute me right on the spot. *Insert Juvia's crazy imagination*

"Th-that's a lie! I only have feelings for Gray-sama!" I say raising my voice.

"No need to get worked up about something so small. " Gajeel says. He then grabs a bunch of Iron and stuffs it in his mouth. Suddenly the door to the guild hall opens and-

Gray's P.O.V

After reading the article I am determined to talk to Juvia about this. I want to know how she feels and thinks about this. This article makes me worry about her. I think I might-

"Yo Gray hurry up this is the last train to Magnolia and I want to go home and eat." Natsu yells litteraly 6 feet away from me.

"Fine but you don't have to yell at me flame brain. " I response annoyed. We finally get inside the train and for 2 hours Natsu won't stop throwing up. Seriously when is he gonna get cured from motion sickness. We arrived at Magnolia Train Station. The guild is only 15 minutes away.

Juvia's P.O.V

The doors to the guild swung open and a bunch of people came in, all walking fast towards me.

"Oh well hello there how may I help you." I say in a formal manner. (Not trying to sound annoyed)

"Juvia-sama can I ask you a few questions?" some girl says.

"Juvia-chan when will you do another sexy shoot for Sorcerer Weekly?!" A group of teenage boys ask me. (ugh really? Go home pigs)

"Juvia-neesan can I have an autograph!" A little kid asks me.

"Juvia-san can I do an article on you for Treasure Hunters Weekly? " Some man that looks like an adventurer asks me. (I'm not even a treasure hunter)

"Juvia-chan can you do a photoshoot Play Mage? " Some guy with a fancy beard asked. (Does this guy think I'm a slut or what?!)

So many questions are being ask at the same time I can't even answer a complete one. I feel like I'm drowning in an ocean of questions. Just as I feel as I'm suffocating in the crowd of people the door to the guild swings open and I see it's Gray-sama. We make eye contact and he looks surprised and then looks down. He starts walking really fast. He gets closer to the crowd pushing through the people and when he finally reaches me he grabs my arm with a strong grip and pulls me away from the crowd and lightly pushes me back until I bump into a wall. It's just him and I.

"Gray-sama I uh...welc-" He bangs his fist to the wall that I have my back on.

"Juvia be quiet I need to ask you somethinng." He says in a strong tone.

Gray's P.O.V

"Juvia be quiet I need to ask you something." I say in a strong tone.

"I... Uh... Yes Gray-sama?" She says with a quivering tone. My hand still has a strong grip on her small arm. I suddenly let go of her arm. I noticed that my grip left a mark on her arm. She looks somewhat scared.

"Juvia why did you take that photoshoot job?! " I say raising my voice.

"Juvia... Uh took it because... " she say murmuring.

"Why did you take the photos with Lyon! Do you know what people are saying about you and Lyon?! " I say in a very mean tone.

"Juvia was just... " she whisper.

" Don't you know that you only belong to me!! " I say as I put both of my hands on the wall and lean in to give her a kiss. I pressed my lips on to hers. Her lips were very soft and her breath smelled like peppermint. She wrapped her hands around my neck and continued with the kiss. A few seconds later we broke the kiss.

"Juvia this is how I feel about you..." I say to her. I grab both of her hands. "I'm half a heart without you." I let go of her hands and she gives me a strong hug. She buries her face on my body.

"Gray-sama please let Juvia be the other half of your heart. " Juvia says in a very tender voice.

"Alright... "

-------------------THE END--------------------HAHA JK

Next Chapter : From now on

------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for not updating in a long time(about 4 months) I had like half of this chapter written on Draft for a long time and eventually got the bad disease called Writers Block * TUN TUN TUN TUN*! I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry if it kinda sounded cheesy it's my first time writing a kiss scene so yeah.
Don't forget to COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE!❤