Oh My Mrs. Biersack.....

♡♤ Jenna POV 5 months later♤♡

Last show of the tour and I watched as the guys ran around the stage acting like fools. I'm five months pregnant and my belly is huge. I felt them moving in me and Jesus it was weird.

"Okay guys stop having a boxing match in mommy." I giggled and I sat down in the chair Jessy brought me.

"You look good Jenna. You're holding those babies well." He smiled as he handed me the water I asked him for.

"Thank you." I smiled and he walked away.

After a while the guys were finishing up and Andy and Ash called me out.

♡♤Ash POV♤♡
-flashback two weeks before-

"Hey Ash... Can I talk to you???" Andy asked rocking back and forthon his heals with a shit eating smile on his face. I put my cards down and followed him to the back.

"What's so important that you had to interrupt my poker game?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Can I have your blessing in marring Jenna please. I really love her and I know I'll be a good husband to her. " He said getting straight to the point. I knew he was going to ask this so and I already knew my answer.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh come on Ash you know I'll- wait did you just say yes?" He asked in sudden realization.

"Yes I said yes." I nodded. "I trust you to treat her well Andy. I only have two conditions." I added.

"Anything Ash. What are they?" He said really happy.

"Okay, one, I'm going with you to pick out the ring because I know my sister, and two you two need to get married before those babies are born because I know how difficult it is when born out of wed-lock." I know because I was born out of wed-lock.

"Okay deal! Thank you Ashley! You won't regret this I promise!" He said hugging me tightly.

-next day-

"Lets go Andy!" I yelled from the front. Jenna wabbled out from the back and I couldn't help but laugh because of how big she got.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked as I rubbed her belly still laughing.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that baby, we'll be fine." Andy said kissing her forehead.

"Yea don't worry Jennifer I'll watch him for you." I said standing back up.

"Don't call me that." She said threw gritted teeth and smacked me in the back of my head before continuing. "No he's going to watch you." She said just before we left.

"Alright time to find the perfet ring for the perfect girl." Andy said rubbing his hands together as we entered the jewelry place.

"Hi can I help you?" A lady smiled brightly as Andy and I went up to the counter.

"Yes you can. Studd here is getting married to my little sister and we need to find the perfect ring for them." I said putting my arm around Andy. His pale face turned bright red and he played with his long hair to try and hide it.

"Well if you'll come with me then I'll show you a variety of our wedding sets and rings." She smiled and lead us to another part of the counter where there was lot of rings but nothing screamed "JENNA AND ANDY" until she showed us the last set. It was perfect for the both of them and it wasn't all too flashy. He bought them and we left after saying "thank you" to the nice lady.

"She's going to love it Andy." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

-present day-

I helped her out on to the stage and every one started screaming because of how big she got. I put my mic infront of her and baked away.

"What's so important you wanted me out here for?" She said looking at Andy and he nodded to me, I nodder to CC and he stated the drum roll wich made her look at him confused. Then it happened, Andy got down on one knee and the fans went wild.

♡♢Jenna POV♢♡

I looked at CC with my eyebrows frowned and he just smiled then I heard every one start screaming so I turned around and saw Andy on on knee. He took my hand and started to speak.

"Jenna you know I love you with all my heart and you I would protect you from anything. So would you do me the honnor of becoming my wife so I can protect you for the rest of our lives." He smiled and took out a blue felt box and opened it reveling a gorgeous ring. Tears swelled in my eyes and I felt butterflies in my belly just how I get when ever I think, look, kiss and even talk about Andy. The crowd started to chant "say yes" so I looked at him and said one out of three words that can change my life for ever.

"Yes!" I said in to the mic. He got up and kissed me loveingly and everone including the guys stared to cheer. I can't wait to go home tomorrow and tell Carter and Matt.

*next day*

"Jenna we're home." Ash whisprered as he petted my head. I sleepily nodded and held my hand out for him to help me up. Finaly I can sleep in my own comphy bed and not in these hard bunks.

"Here I'll take that." Jake said as he quickly snached my bag from the cubby before I could get it.

"Jenna! Oh my god look at you!" Sammi said as she gave me a hug.

"Girl you are holding those babies so well." Ella added while hugging me also.

"Thank you guys." I mangaed to choke out as the suffocating me.

"Hey she needs to breath you two, let her go!" Jinxx yelled from behind us and they let go.

"So when do you guys find out the genders?" Sammi asked.

"Andy and I have an appointment today so we might find out." I smiled and picked up my left hand to rub my eye because it itched and Sammi and Ella both screamed.

"What happened?" CC asked looking genuinely scared for his life.

"She's got a ring!!" They both yelled and Carter and Matt ran out of the house- wait they were inside?

"She's got a ring?" Carter asked taking my hand.

"REESE! I could beat you up right now!" Matt said giving me a hug instead.

"Sorry to break up this little love fest but i would like to steal my fiance and find out the genders of our babies if you don't mind." Andy said taking my hand.

We sa in the room as the doctor put the cold gell on my belly.

"Okay Mr. and Mrs. B. You ready to find out what your babies are?" Our doctor asked. We nodddd egerly and watched the monitor as the it came in to play. "Baby 'A' is... a boy! And baby 'B' is..." she moved the stick around before she stopped and smiled. "She's a girl."

"Andy do you know what this means?"

"We have our Abigail and Dylan." He smiled and kissed my before he took the pictures from our doctor. After that we stopped to get Taco Bell and headded home to tell every one the good news.