24

The train ride was long, she tried to avoid Fred. She sat in a compartment with Ced and Jules, and eventually Fleet and Melvin joined. They talked about their summer plans. Cedric looked at Maeve who was just looking out the window.

"Hey Mae," she looked up at him and put on her best smile, "Would you want to go to the quidditch world cup with me and my dad at the end of the summer. My mom doesn't want to go, so we have an extra ticket?"

"Really? Yeah! I'd love to, clearly gotta ask the birther for permission but I don't see why she'd say no." They talked about their favorite team, of course it was the Irish.

When they reached Kings Cross, she grab her stuff as fast as she could, she couldn't wait to see her mom. "I'll write to you guys!" She said to the group, and she was off. She jumped of the train when she saw her mom. She ran until she was engulfed in the smell of her mom's perfume.

"Mum" she sobbed. "He broke my heart."

"I know." Her mom tried to hold in her own tears as she hurt for her daughter. Then she saw the family of redheads, she guessed that the twin her daughter was so in love with was probably the one that looks like his goldfish just died in front of him, and then get ran over by a car.

Molly looked over and saw Maeve embraced in her mother's arms, she made eye contact with her mom, they both gave the mom nod. Fred noticed his moms stare and found himself looking at Maeve in her mom's arms, until they apparate. She was gone.

////// summer letters ///////             *** means erased***

Dear *Fr* George,

How are you doing? What are you and the family up to. My mom and I took a trip to America for about 2 weeks. I'll be back home in a few days. Went to Arizona to check on some of the Thunderbirds. Sadly Billy passed away last week, old age. Had him for a while he was looking a little rough. Bata doing well, I think he likes to travel, he just sits in my front coat pocket. My mom says I look like my gramps. I DO NOT LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN. Anyways I miss you, hope you're well. *I miss fred* Tell the family I say hi.

-the coolest girl in the world

Maeve

_____

Mae,

I'm doing well, we haven't done much this summer, just stayed at the burrow. *Fred misses you.* America seems fun, must be warm over there, hopefully you finally got some color on that pasty skin of yours? I'm sorry to hear about Billy, he was funny, except when he tried to pick my nose with his tongue. My walking stick! That little guy, what a man. After I read your letter, I could only think of you as an old man. Old man Maeve. I miss you, hope to see you soon, the family misses you, Mom wants you to come over for dinner, but not sure if that's a good idea. **He's not the same.**

The hot one

George

_____

George

Im home! Very jet lagged, even though we didn't even fly. We apparated. Oh, I hope this letter finds you well, it should include a thing for you dad. I saw it when I was in America. It's called a cowboy boot. Very cool, right. Anyways, yeah I don't know if I could come over yet, but mum says your more than welcome to come over here. Bring Ginny! You might have to help me feed the Hippogriff. Hows Fred? Is he doing okay? I can't stop thinking about him.