This Is For You

My first story and I'm really nervous. Tell me what you think please! ^^~

- - - -

Everybody has a secret that has to stay hidden. I'm talking about the deep-dark-embarrassing-secret that keeps you up at night. If anyone knew the secret inside me, I would be swept away in a mob of chaos...or maybe I'm just exaggerating things. I'm not a typical high-school girl you would meet in the hallways. I don't do Abercrombie or American Eagle and I don't do gossip or pink. Angie calls me the anti-blonde but that's coming from her, the biggest blonde you will ever see.

Tall, platinum haired, rich daddy's girl, you would think that she would be a Cover Girl model with some relation to Paris Hilton and just as clueless, but she isn't. She is smart and intelligent with a much more bigger social life than most people at Lakeview Heights High. But me? I'm a nerd, dork, MAJOR boring person of the year. While Angie's dad pays donates thousands of dollars to Lakeview, I'm just on scholarship. Decked out in just baggy sweatshirts and jeans, I'm Miss Misfit and people wonder why Angie ever noticed me. The answer to that question? I, Carmen, nerd girl of the month, dance and not just any kind of dance, break-dance. By day I'm the girl-with-the-glasses and biggest outcast in school. By night? Glasses and boring clothes come off and tank-top and sweatpants come on. Then I'm a break-dancing bad-ass girl by the stage name of Alley Cat or Alley at Pandemic Dance Academy. Angie is the only one who knows and its going to stay that way...if I can still keep it a secret...

- - - -

This is just a sample or intro or whatever you want to call it. I'm really nervous on what you guys think of it. I just want to see how many people want to read it. I can't wait! :)