Chapter 9

Sup, bitches. It's ya girl here with another update. Sorry the updates are being spaced out a lot more. I actually just started to learn a few things about Ace Attorney and a LOT of things about JJBA.

Yaaayyy! New fandoms to eventually make cringy books about like thissssss!

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!

So, how's school for you...? It's GREAT for me! (Other then the fact that when I'm going from class to class, I can't breathe. In class is when I'm fine lol) I LOVE Highschool! It's sooooo much better then Middle School! Everyone's so calm and mature...It's almost unnatural to me...

Also, the video at the top is the reason why chapter 3 is my 3rd favorite chapter in V3 right behind the 5th and 6th chapters...!

Anyways, here we gooooooo!

I got permission for the art by KNR on YouTube. Again.

I'm also writing a bit of this in class, so be happy XD

I'm editing this part a while after writing this and I'm dying because it's been so long since I've posted I'm so sorry-

Word count: 2014

I was in a deep sleep, hugging the nearest thing. I was...happy.

And then I had to be woken up. The thing is...I wasn't woken up by the morning announcements. I was woken up by...SOMEONE else.

"Y/n...Y/n...It's time to wake up. Come on, you've been sleeping for a long time now."

I awakened and rose my head slightly. I brang my hand to my eye and rubbed it. Yawning, I fully sit up, still holding whatever I was holding. I look bown to see that I was hugging a pillow.

"Now you're up. Thank god. You slept right past the morning announcements. Now, hurry up. We're heading to Maki's research lab to confirm if what Kokichi said was true ot not."

"Wha-?"

"Remember? Last night after the trial, he said that Maki was the Ultimate Assassin."

"Oh yeah...! That. So, that's what we're doing?"

"Yeah. Now, hurry up and get ready! Go back to your place and get dressed. I'll meet you outside."

With that said, I get out of bed and follow him to the door. I grab my keys that I brought and we both head out the door. I go to my room. Rantaro waits outside.

Once I'm in my room, I take a quick shower, brush my hair and teeth, and I get completely ready for the day. Once I'm done, I run out and meet Rantaro outside.

"Took you long enough, PRINCESS."

"Well, I'm sorry AVOCADO BOY."

"Haha, well, so you want to get going now?"

"No shit! The others are waiting for us! Let's go!"

"Woah-!" I grip onto his hand and start to sprint up to Maki's research lab.

Once we get there, I see everyone but Maki there...and well...the deceased as well.

Like...no shit.

"Damn...So this is Maki's lab?" I ask no one in particular. 

"It's so, how do I put this? Weaponized. Someone could easily use these to kill, so we have to do something about this place." Rantaro says, not breaking eye contact from the various weapons mounted on the walls.