Tiktok Room

Avani saw Tony and texted the girls and told them where we were at, then they all came together you guessed Madi told her boyfriend and her boyfriend (Christopher that is her boyfriends name just in case you did not know) brought some guys just in case. So it was all 8 girls and 5 boys, 13 of you nothing can wrong right? Avani bitch slapped Tony "I know you are drunk but you had no right to touch a girl!" Avani yelled so the DJ cut the music real quick as everyone started to stare and bring out their phones to record. "Well she was the one throwing herself at me" Tony said obviously lying. "The hell I went to go find Tayler and you were the one who put your arms around my waist, so sorry for me walking around means throwing myself at you, asi que asi estcis tratando de mentir, asegurese de que la persona sobre la que esta mintiendo no este alli." (So if you are trying to lie make sure the person you are lying about is not there, that's what she said in espanol) "ok I'm sorry" Tony said. With that the music started to play again, thank goodness Ant and T went out to get something. After awhile the party ended and you and vani went to sleep cuddling watching law and order. You woke up and vani woke up 20 minutes after you. It was now 9:26am, (I'm going to try something new)
A being avani and s being you
A: You can shower and borrow my clothes
S: Ok thanks but can you pick the outfit?
Avani smiled so you were guessing it was a yes. You showered and vani came in
A: Here you go wifey
V: Thanks Bebe
You changed and let you hair dry and went out the bathroom and vani wanted to do your makeup so you let her

 You showered and vani came inA: Here you go wifeyV: Thanks BebeYou changed and let you hair dry and went out the bathroom and vani wanted to do your makeup so you let her

Outfit that you wear

Makeup that vani didYou and vani walk downstairs and sit on the couch and know that everyone is going to have a hangover so you and vani be nice and make breakfast for them

You and vani walk downstairs and sit on the couch and know that everyone is going to have a hangover so you and vani be nice and make breakfast for them. You and vani make pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon, potatoes, and milkshakes. Everyone slowly comes down stairs, ( Chase, Tomas, Larray, Kovor, Alex, Mia, Patty, Nick, Michael, Addison, tbh they have a lot of people in the hype house and you may be put of your mind if you know all them or you just have a good memory but I do not know all the people in the hype house.) They all thank you and vani for breakfast and go sit on the couches you decided to join them and they go on their phones. You go on your phone and go on Insta and see a lot of people tagged you in a post and you open it.
S: Shit
( oh by the way Addison, Mia, and Kovor are in the girl squad and so is Larray and Lauren) This is what you saw