Chapter five

Authors Note

Picture on the side is a picture of the pattern that appeared on her hip. If you read on you'll understand what I mean.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

:)

************

Pain. That's all I could feel,  An agonizing searing pain on my left hip. I feel like all the oxygen has left my body and I'm struggling to breathe. I lean against the sofa cushion as an aching sensation runs through my body. The pain is excruciating. I bite my lip to keep my self from screaming as tears start welling up in my eyes. I pull up the bottom of my shirt to reveal a glowing intricate pattern on my hip. It was beautiful, but there was something about it that seemed dangerous.

I could hear my grand mothers footsteps nearing me as I squeezed my eyes shut trying to get rid of the pain. I could feel a cool slimy substance on my hips and slowly the pain was fading. I open one eye and then the other and look straight into the eyes of my worried  grandmother.
"How is it feeling?" She asks me, closing the lid of the jar that helped numb my pain.
"So much better, it was so painful, do you know why this happened?" I reply taking deep breaths.
"When you read the first few lines of that witch book, it marked you as a full fledged witch, it is always painful for every witch, but obviously for you it was so much painful, probably because of the amount of power you hold and because your wolf was feeling the pain" She tells me a small frown appearing on her face.
"Oh" That's all I could say back, I was so tired and I wasn't bothered for anything right now, I started to close my eyes and I slowly drift into a deep sleep, ignoring my grandmas voice.

**********

I was awoken by the loud, obnoxious sound of my blaring alarm clock, and I grunt in displeasure. I look around to find that I am currently in my room and wonder how on earth I got here. The memories of last night came flooding back and I pull up my shirt up to see the beautiful pattern on my hip. I trace it with my finger loving how it was a crescent shape with swirls in it.

My wolf was itching for a run so I jump out of my comfy bed and run towards my bathroom, with so much enthusiasm, which was totally absurd.

I quickly get ready not bothering to dress nicely and throw on some leggings and a baggy shirt. I apply a little mascara and some lip gloss then go to the kitchen to find some food to eat.

I started humming the tune to Lana Del Rey's Blue jeans while I was pouring the milk into my cereal bowl. I ate my breakfast and ran outside, the warm breeze stroking my face.

I take off my clothes and tie them around my ankle, leaving my shoes outside the house. I shift into my midnight blue coloured wolf and run. I blaze through the dark forest, the trees dancing as the wind shook their magnificent green leaves.

I delight in the feel of the calm breeze blowing through my fur, and the soft crunching sound of my paws hitting the fallen leaves, which are scattered across the forest ground.

This is what I need, a calm place with no disruptions and an enormous running space. Maybe things will start to be okay. I just need control. I need to control my powers.

******

AUTHORS NOTE:

Short chapter I know and probably a bit boring it was more of a filler chapter, I promise next chapter will be more intresting!

VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE