➽Chapter 25

“Sam, you are ready? We need to leave!” Meher whisper yelled so other's sleep isn't disturbed

Sam, you are ready? We need to leave!” Meher whisper yelled so other's sleep isn't disturbed.

Ya I am ready, let's go!” Samay said and settled in the car.

Meher was driving them to a nearby hill for camping. There was a comfortable silence in the car which was broken by a whinny Samay, “I don't understand, why are we going to a hill? Like why do you wish to celebrate our birthday together after so many years?”

“Well, I thought since its our last birthday together, so let's solve our enmity and celebrate it as friends. If you don't wish to, then we'll go back. I'll give you your gift here only. ” Meher said.

Samay just shrugged and kept his eyes closed. Soon they reached the hill, where a huge tent was already made. They both went there and cut the cake like normal people exactly at twelve.

So Mr Chauhan! Happy birthday” Meher said and handed him a folder.

Happy birthday to you too, Mrs Chauhan!” said Samay and handed the gift to her.

You open first!” Samay said and Meher started unwrapping the cover.

As soon as Meher saw the gift, she was out of words and all she did was hugged Samay tightly.

This is a contract for the actress of the India's first dance musicial film. How does this have my name on it?” Meher asked.

Well you aren't the only one who knows about other's dream. I knew you wished to audition for it but couldn't due to the whole Vikrant fiasco so I sent them your dance videos and guess what they selected you as the lead. Though you need to perform in front of them next week before signing the contract.” Samay said with a smile and Meher mouthed a grateful thank you to him.

Now you open your gift!” Meher said and Sam gave a 440 volt big smile as soon as he saw the divorce papers

They are finalised and I have signed, you just need to submit them. The lawyer said there won't be much issue in this process as its a mutual agreement and also this case is fast tracked by him.” Meher smiled.

We both are now free from this unwanted marriage and so we both can follow our dreams peacefully now!” Samay grinned and later yelled, “This is already the best birthday everrrr!!!”

Waise Sam, now that we are ending our relationship, lets end our dislike for each other too! So friends?” Meher pulled out her hand for a handshake.

Friends! Though I still dislike you!” Samay teased and Meher retorted back, “ I dislike you too and that's never changing!”

Waise Mimi, do you remember why we started quarrelling since childhood?” Samay asked all of a sudden.

We had to share everything even though we didn't wish or we were compared to each other since birth or maybe due to the fact we were forced to be together so we bond well since childhood or I don't know!” Meher stated many reasons.

Maybe one of this reason is right! But it doesn't change the fact that you were weird in childhood. You remember your weird doll named Chinki!” Samay said with a grin.

Oh and you are weird now! Remember you have named your bike Dhano or your guitar surili? And not to forget your previous multi coloured room.” Meher countered him and both shared a good laugh.

✦✧✦✧

The next day Erisha was talking to her boyfriend on phone while the others haven't woken up yet.

Tanveer, what do you mean by you don't want to meet them?” Erisha said angrily.

It means that I am not interested in meeting your brothers, I'll directly meet your parents whose opinion matter and not your not so important brothers.” Tanveer replied in the same tone.

Their opinion matter as much as my parents. I won't be with you if they don't agree! So you are coming to meet them today that's final.” Erisha spoke back.

You know Eri darling, I don't do things which I don't want to. So I don't want to waste my time meeting your brothers so I won't. Also, I am not in India, I am in Paris. So don't disturb me. See you soon!” Tanveer spoke and cut the call before Erisha could reply.

Till yesterday night he was in India and all of a sudden Paris. Also what is wrong with him? He wanted me to tell my family and now when they are ready to meet him, he doesn't wish to! What is going on in his mind?” Erisha thought to herself.

✦✧✦✧

The whole younger clan except Meher and Samay were having their breakfast when Adhyan asked Erisha, “Eri, when is your boyfriend coming to meet us?”

“Umm bhai, he is in Paris for a meeting, he'll meet you all as soon as he come back.”  Erisha fumbled.

Waise what's his name and what does he do?” Dishank asked.

He is Tanveer Deewan the son of Jagdish Deewan of Deewan chemicals. He works in his company as R&D head” Erisha answered but was cut by a siren of ambulance.

Ambulance here? Let's go and check!” Vritika said and others nodded.

The scene outside their house shocked each and every one of them to core.

The ambulance carried....

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys, an early update since this story achieved 6k+ votes and 79k+ reads which was never dreamt by me when I started the story.

So this update is a small thank you gift to each and every one who chose to read my story and a big thanks to all those who motivated me to write this story whenever I felt demotivated.

This success wouldn't have been achieved without each one of you, so I thank each of you again from the bottom of my heart.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love,
Writer!