"Find anything you like?" I ask Roman who's looking at a Harry Potter wand. 

"Oh I don't have any money," he tells me shyly.

"Do you want it?" I ask gesturing to it. 

"Yeah but-" he tries saying but I cut him off. 

"I'll get it," I tell him. I look at the price. Only $14.99. 

"You don't have to," he tells me. 

"I want to. It would suck if you didn't get anything," I tell him. 

"I'll pay you back," he says with a bright smile. 

"If you want to," I say shrugging. We pay for our stuff and then head to the food court for lunch. We didn't even realize we've been here for two hours until Caleb asked if we were hungry. 

"I'll pay," Caleb says with a sweet smile. 

"You sure?" Ethan asks. 

"Yeah. Trust me. I can afford it," he says smiling. 

"Perks of being rich," I tell Ethan. 

"I'm not rich. My family is just well off and my parents gave me my own credit card," he explains. 

"Right. So rich," I say. Caleb rolls his eyes as we walk over to Panda Express.

After we eat we walk around for another hour before we decide to head home. We go back to my house first to drop off mine and Caleb's stuff. Then we decide to head to Roman's house to hang out for the rest of the day. We pull up to Roman's house and he says he's going to see if the others want to come over to watch some movies. 

"Okay I-" I start to say but my phone rings. I pull it out to see Darren calling me.

Virgil: Hey man-

Unknown: You're a worthless piece of shit! Get the hell out of my house!

Virgil: Darren?

Darren: Hey Virge. Sorry about that. I was wondering if I could maybe come over and hang out. My dad is drunk off his ass again.

Virgil: I'm not at home but I was going to invite you to Roman's. We're all gonna hang out and watch some movies.

Darren: It's cool if I come?

Virgil: Of course. I'll send you the address.

Darren: Alright. See you in a bit.

I found out a month or so back that Darren's dad was abusive towards him when drunk. So I offered to have him come over whenever he needed to. 

"Darren's coming," I tell Roman who nods. 

"Cool. So are Logan and Patton," he tells me. Once everyone arrives we put on a horror movie. Much to Patton and Caleb's dismay. 

We spend the rest of the day watching movies. At around 10pm Logan and Patton head home. Darren leaves after them. 

"We should head home Caleb," I say when I realize he's almost asleep. 

"Okay," he mumbles as he gets up. 

"I'll drive you guys home," Ethan offers. I thank him and we start to leave. 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Roman asks me. 

"Yeah. I'll come over around 12. That okay?" I say in return. He nods with a smile. I give him a goodbye kiss then follow Ethan and Caleb outside. Ethan drives us home and then heads back to his own. After changing we both head to bed.