Giveaways (Will Update Again Soon)

Over 25 Giveaways from Wattpad Block Party Authors! Stop by and enter! :) 

http://kellyanneblountauthor.blogspot.com/2015/02/over-20-amazing-wattpad-block-party.html

Giveaway List:

@KellyAnneBlount - E-copies of Grishma and Ayla (*I)!

Jonathan-Yanez - E-copies of Thrive and Alan Price and the Colossus of Rhodes!

MrCheeze - ARC of Solace of Dawn (She did offer a day of servitude, but decided against it! You never know what the fans might think up!)!

SallySlater - 1 signed canvas print of the cover of Paladin (*U), 2 signed copies of a picture of the cover of Paladin, an ARC of Paladin (*I), and naming a future character after the winner. (*I)

ParanormalAuthor - E-copy of her bestselling book, The Forever Girl (*I)!

HallyWillmott -PDF of Revelations and Awakenings

RebeccaSky - Book Nerds Are Sexy t-shirt

DelShereeGladden - A signed copy of Invisible (*U) and an e-book series of Aerlings (*I)

JessicaBFry - Writer's care package (USA), winner can choose name for main character in a paranormal fantasy romance (USA & I), two finalized e-copies and expanded e-copies of Never Be Stumped by Writer's Block Again (which includes 1000 writing prompts) or 10,000 Words a Day: Survive and Thrive (winner's choice) (USA & I), and an advance finalized and expanded and e-copy of Mermaid Bride (*USA & I)!

GailWagner - E-copies of both Army of Sorrow and Let Her Sleep (*I)!

HonorInTheRain - Pick your favorite page from one of Ally's books and she will type it on her typewriter and sign it for you!

CameoRenae - E-books of ARV-3 and Sanctum, along with a swag pack (signed mini poster, magnet, bookmark, and postcard) (*I)!

JuliaCrane - Signed paperback of Freak of Nature (*I)

AnnaSantos5 - Dedication and story review (*I)

AprylBaker7 - E-copies of The Ghost Files and The Promise

francisxyzk - Signed copy of the scribble that was The Surgeon's inception (*I)

JoshSaltzman - A character named after the winner in one of his books and promised safe passage through the story (a.k.a. He won't kill your character) (*I)

janinemimi - Art commission

Joshua-Graham - Two of his e-books, winner's choice.

-------------------------------------------------

*U = USA ONLY

*I = USA/INTERNATIONAL