Info about ya gurl

(2023) UPDATE‼️: Story is discontinued and never to be continued again💀 I made this when I was like 11 or sum and now I'm old asf (not really but y'know) and I hate this now very much. It sucks ass and I didn't even know how to write, pls ignore my comments on chapters cuz I swear that's not me sskdjsk

I'm gonna be making a new Black Butler fanfic but with a male mc for male readers out there in the future. I'm a gay guy who is currently writing a creepypasta fanfic and no longer some cringey ass delusional kid with no talent for actual writing, I'm sorry for the ppl who liked this but it's over and we all now this fanfic is shit😭

But tysm, all of you, for the likes and reads. It actually means a lot lol. I've improved my writing and will start writing better, ty all again love y'all<3

-Calyxツ

⚠️WARNING!!!⚠️ This Story Contains:
Cringe
Cussing
Lemons & Fluff or Possible Smut
Slightly Yandere???
Violence, blood and gore
Really Sucks
Harem
Slow Updates
Meme Stuff???
Abuse
This Story is quite Mature and if your not Comfortable or will get easily triggered with these kinds of things, you have to Stop reading
But if ya don't want to I won't Stop ya, But I warned you.
AND REMINDER!: I DO NOT OWN BLACK BUTLER IT BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER Yana tobosoI ONLY OWN THE PLOT (and Twist) AND THE OCs, YOU BELONG TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF😗💅

(VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!: Hey so uh- I made this story like when I was young and dumb so it's very bad and cringy y'know- I will not be re-writing this trash [I'm going to change some of the chapter names tho cuz it's fun] since I'm a lazy tired teenager and will just be continuing it soon enough when I get the motivation of becoming a writer again, it'll get better soon tho! Kinda- I improved and change but my writing still sucks a lot so eh- just deal with it since I just wanna do this for fun or to keep y'all entertained idk honestly. But anyways- back to the story! Enjoy people! ^^)

(2023: Future p.s for the a/n above this note, ignore this little shit talking lmao)

×💙•💙•💙×

~•{introduction}•~

Hi there!
My Name is (Y/n) (L/n), I am A 19 year old weeb Lmao (note: yes I changed her age cuz of Sebastian and others old asses)
I Love Anime, Japan, Cosplays, Katanas, Guitars, Black Butler, Yaoi, Sweets, Parkour Stuff, Tomboyish Stuff and Other More.
I don't Like Girly Stuff (Sorry for those who like/Love Girly Stuff ;-;), Bullies, Lairs, Fake Friends.
Pls don't Attack me for this but-
I don't Actually Like Elizabeth Midford.
I mean-
She Cool! She's that ✨Ok Character✨, you don't actually like the Character but you okay with that Character! No Hate btw-
Plus, She is Legit Wholesome on the Movie Book of Atlantic!
She badass as Hell! And she is also Very Nice! but...
She is kinda Loud and I don't quite like Loud People so each Time I see her in The Anime I kinda Cringe when she's being to Loud and all over the Place. But the things is,what she did to Ciel on the Manga pissed me off! But Hey, Not blaming her tho.
But still... (If you've read the Manga, ya' know wut I mean)
She is Cool when It Comes to Sword Fighting but she is kinda Too Annoying for me though.
But she can be Fun to be around with I guess. (Edit from the future: LIES- STFU OLD Y/N YOU HAVE A BIG FAT CRUSH ON HER! STOP SPREADING LIES, YOU CHANGED! *smack* *smack* STOP BEING CRINGY SO MUCH TOO- lemme just-)
Edit:
Also, lots of people seem to not like Elizabeth Midford, ik she's quite loud and too much but that woman can legit kill me and I'm in for it- like praise her amazing self 🛐🛐🛐
Yes, I love her so deal with it😔✋🏻 but I am still kinda just a tiny whiny little pissed off at what she did in the manga- I felt betrayed :') but hey, I understand why and I'm alright with it now. (Note: I used to not like her but after some time of thinking about all the stuff Lizzy went through and how amazing she is I was like "damn- I love that woman now." So yeah- and a lot of people do like her too so I decided to change that haha)
Anyway!
Before my Parents Had a Divorced, They Hired like-
A Bunch of People to Teach me Stuff at a Young Age.
My Real Dad left me and Mother a long time ago... The ONLY Thing he Left me as a Memory of him is when he Gave me my First Pet, Moon my Cat.
He said he WILL come back again but, that was just all a LIE...
My Best Friend Lucy Ran Away from Her Home, and she PROMISED us that she WILL also come back to Us...
but just like my Father, she didn't.
I had always wanted a "Perfect" Life back then, but now...
I don't.
I could take care of myself at the age of 4 since I was Trained by a Professional, I learned Self defense, Karate, Attacks, Defense, Martial Arts and Other More and Blah blah whatever stuff.
I thought that NO ONE AND NOTHING is going to Change my Life.
But I was Wrong, Completely Wrong.
And, That's how the Beginning of my Story Begins.
So, Welcome to My Life...