eating together

Jimin - Lie
₀․₀₀◦────────────────◦ ₃․₁₅

"what drink do you want" the manager said directly to me, anxiously waiting for me to answer.

"i-i'll just have sprite " i mumbled loud enough for the manger to hear.

i was sitting between jeongguk and namjoon. yoongi infront of me, doing something on his phone. i pouted when jungkook was talking to one of the member. i only liked him because i feel comfortable with him.

namjoon then turned to me, smiling before opening his mouth and speaking.

"so, what do you think of us already?" joon blurted out of nowhere.

not knowing what to say " i think you guys are cool and sweet" i gulped, should i have said something else?

joon nodded and turned to talk to jin, relieved when he didn't say anything else to me. i anxiously fidgeted with my fingers, to be honest who wouldn't be nervous that ur the eighth member of bts.

Aka biggest boy band in the world.

didnt i said that before? i probably did. i'm just not going to get used to this. what happend if the fans don't like me? what if they try to kick me out of this group?

i could tell yoongi was curious of why i was looking at the wall behind him, submerged in my own mind lol. He waved his hand infront of my face, i jolt up and looked at him. i uncomfortably smiled, oh no he saw me asking questions in my head.

"your drink is here" he says pointing at the clear glass beside me. i thankfully nodded and sipped on the cold beverage.

"soo;; shall we get to know each other?" namjoon suggested, clearing his throat.

"haejin?" he proposed changing the attention to me, i glanced around and spoke up"

" ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ."  i mumbled while the others giggled at how shy i am.

"what did you say? speak louder haejinnie~" jimin said in a teasing tone even though i was dying of embarrassment.

"i-i like to play games" i swallowed hard and glanced up at them.

"really! i like to play games to!" jungkook exclaims clasping by hands together only to get hit by seokjin.

"keep it down, people are here too" the orangy brownish scolded and spoke up once more.

"jungkook and taehyung likes to play together. though, they get into arguments afterwards,," he embarrasses the two boys earning a blush appear on their soft cheeks.

"really?" i chuckled, straighteningmy posture and picking up the meat from the grill.

i popped it into my mouth savoring the flavor, smiling at how tasteful it is.

——-

after they told me their hobbies or soemthing interesting, we thought it was a good idea to drink.
i don't do well with drinking but if i'm going to drink with the biggest boy band in the world. i guess i'll give it a go.

we all cheered with positive comments and drank the soju. a bitter liquid entered my mouth, i swallowed hard trying to not spit it out. like a child not wanting to take its medicine.

i gave a disgusted reaction which yoongi quickly notice and laughed. first time seeing him laugh in person, i got embarrassed and smiled at him.

"i'm a light drinker." i stated pushing the tiny glass cup away from me.

i didn't realized jimin was behind me and jumped up ontop of me. wow they get comfortable too fast.

"jimin-ahh that hurts-" he wasn't that heavy but like i'm weak asf- He gets off of me and slaps my back, i winced but tried to kept my composure.

"let's go home, i think we should get home before they get any more drunk " namjoon suggested to the manager which i overheard. He nodded and told the members to leave including me to get up and go.

we get in the white van , i'm in between hobi and jimin. Hobi looks out of it but still manages to talk to me in a happy tone. I could sense jimin was watching us chatting to each other.

i glance behind me and smile, he chuckled and covered his mouth. i then continued to talk to hobi about something we had in common.

i think i'll get used to these guys.

——
oop-

. ˚
* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *

      *