Microbots!!!

-Tadashi's POV-

The next morning, Hiro went to his garage and opens the door. He puts his megabot down near one off his computers then starts working. One day passed and Hiro still continued to work on the computer. The next day me , (y/n), Gogo, Honey, Fred and Wasabi comes in to check on Hiro. They took out a blue garbage bin and placed it in the middle. It started out one until 12 days later, there were 12 garbage bins altogether.

The day of the showcase was finally here. Everyone took different cars or bikes to save room for the giant bins full of microbots. Hiro and I ended up taking my scooter.

We finally arrived together at SFIT. We walked in and I took in the familiar sights and shoved my left hand in my pocket to make a certain something didn't fall off. There were different inventions every year but it was always the same setup, modern and sophisticated. I turned my attention back to my little bro, who at this point was looking very nervous as we walked through the room. Of course, my friends were trying to calm him down but its did almost nothing.

Hiro was up next so we talked backstage and took some pictures that Honey insisted on, but then we heard his name being called over the loud speaker. Everyone gave him one last encouraging word and left, everyone except me and (y/n). We both looked at him. "Hiro, good luck"she smiled " wait! You don't need luck, you're gonna be awesome out there!" And with that she gave hiro a huge hug before she left.

-Your POV-

Me and the others waited infront of the stage for Hiro to go up on stage and when he did, I could practically see him shaking and looked at us. I gave him a reassurance smile and Tadashi mouthed the word 'breathe'. Apparently that was all it took because after that he owned the stage. Literally!

Afterwards we all ran backstage to congratulate him. Tadashi got there first and I saw him and hiro did their little handshake and I basically tackled him in a hug. Honey, Gogo, Wasabi and Fred soon followed. We were soon interrupted in our celebration by someone we knew all to well Alister krei, He gave Hiro and offer so much money even Hiro seemed interested but I took his hand and gave him and unsure glance. He soon caught on when Callaghan came over and argued that krei didn't study sound science and Hiro turned down krei's offer. "Good job Hiro"I smiled at him. Everyone was so excited when Callaghan gave him the acceptance letter. Me and Tadashi looked at each other thinking the same thinks before we looked at hiro, we're so proud of him.

-Tadashi's POV-

We were heading back to the cafe, but I wanted to talk with hiro first, so after a little family hug with Aunt Cass, we fell behind. Before we could go anywhere (y/n) caught up to us. "I'm gonna go inside and get my stuff" she said.

"You'll be alright on your own?" I asked. She smiled and pointed here backpack "Don't worry Zane's inside!". She gaved me and Hiro a quick hug before she ran towards the building. As she did me and Hiro went to the bridge.

-Hiro's POV-

At first, I thought Tadashi was going to praise me for 'putting my big brain to good use' when in reality he was just telling me that my fly was down for the entire presentation, but he also told me how proud he was and I thanked him for not giving up on me. It was a really nice moment and then we stood there in silence. I was gonna asked him about the ring he hid inside his pocket (which no one noticed but me), but then I heard something. And alarm, followed by screaming. I looked at Tadashi, his face said he was just as scared as I was. Then he took off running towards the gallery and I followed closely behind. When we got there I was horrified. The whole building was burning but thats not the worst news. (y/n) was inside the building!

Thank you everyone that read and voted this story! And yes everyone next chapter be...tourchering. Litterally! But don't worry just keep reading my parts ;) again thanks for the votes