Chapter 46: Shades of Grey (Grey Skies)

A/N: And we're back! Sorry to keep you waiting. We're down to the last five chapters of Project LOKI! Every chapter has more or less ten parts so the story won't end anytime soon! 

Previously on Project LOKI...

"YOU'RE MORIARTY, AREN'T YOU? ANSWER ME!"

"You want to know the truth? I acted as Moriarty, but I am not him. I was under orders that day."

"Y-You take orders from that man?"

"Because I am one of them... If I perform my duties well, I can infiltrate the inner circle of the organization and find out more about their plans. And I did."

"Kailan mo balak sabihin kay Loki ang katotohanan?"

"When the opportunity presents itself, I will divulge to him everything I know... I hereby entrust you the burden of keeping everything that I have said a secret."

"I won't tell a single living soul."

"Remember: I am one of them, but that doesn't mean I am on their side."

***

"Ready ka na ba? Sakaling hindi natin mapigilan ang leak bukas?"

"I only have two options: Tell my brother about my involvement in M's organization or let the confidant expose my secret."

"Just in case na malusutan natin 'to. What are you planning to do next, if I may ask?"

"I shall begin making moves to put the black King in checkmate."

***

"She also called herself the queen, but not in the traditional meaning of the word."

"That makes her a valuable piece to capture."

***

"How did you know all about that?"

"It's time for you to know the truth. I am one of them. But don't get me wrong. I may be one of them, but I am with you in taking down M's organization."

"I've waited so long for you to tell me that."

LORELEI

LORELEI

WHAT HAPPENED tonight was intense. Oh, scratch that! My entire day was full of twists and turns. I can't remember kung ilang beses akong nagpigil ng hininga dahil sa mga nangyari. Rosetta tricked us into giving her the password to the hard drive and ran away with it. Hours later, her body was found in the room that caught fire in the White Hostel. That alone was enough to shock us to the core.

Just when we thought the battle was already lost, Luthor came in and dropped more bombs. One could say that they're more like nukes. He revealed to us that Rosetta is still alive and that the fire in the hostel was staged. If you thought that's already the biggest bombshell, then you're wrong.