𝟒.𝟓

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

GRYFFINDORS were generally supportive that harry had entered the competition. though many rumors around the school had wondered how both harry and evelyn had gotten their names into the cup, including ron.

"I'm telling you, I didn't put my name in the cup!", harry argued.

"sure you didn't! after a little fame, you're dying to just get more like lockhart aren't ya?!", ron shouted back.

"guys guys, please stop shouting", evelyn begged. "and ron, we really didn't put our names into the cup. there's an age restriction circle that dumbledore had set, don't you remember??"

"as if that stopped you two from getting picked", ron spat as he left.

harry huffed in annoyance as he went a separate way, with evelyn following.

the two walked across the school yard, minding their own business until malfoy had spoken.

"well if it isn't potter. you know, my father and I had a bet. I bet that you wouldn't last longer than 10 minutes in the game", malfoy sneered as he then slid off the tree and landed on the ground.

"but he bet you won't last even 5", malfoy grinned, making the other slytherins laugh.

"listen malfoy—"

"harry", evelyn softly said, shaking her head.

harry calmed down as he started walking away. malfoy quickly took out his wand, and right before he could cast a spell, professor moody came limping over.

"oh no you don't!"

with a swish of his wand, evelyn watched malfoy turn into a snow-white ferret. hopping up and down due to moody's imperious curse, moody was about to drop the ferret into crabbe's pants until evelyn caught it.

"p-professor moody, I think draco understands his faults now. please turn him back", evelyn pouted as she held onto the white ferret that was trembling in her arms.

it snuggled closer as moody approached evelyn, making the girl slightly stumble back.

"professor moody?? what is all this commotion?! and ms. gardener, why is it that you have a ferret in your arms??", professor mcgonagall questioned.