Chapter 3: Lingering Guilt

(A/N): Hey guys thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Mina POV

I was confused as to why Mr

I was confused as to why Mr.Aizawa wanted me to tell principle Nezu about the Spider Hero until this morning as we saw the news about him as the class and I were eating breakfast.

Reporter: Now onto the topic of illegal superheroes, the vigilante known as Spider-Man had been spotted defeating two muggers at a 7-eleven and left the scene as authorities showed up.

A picture of him appeared on screen

Asui: Hey Ashido, didn't you run into him last night, ribbit

Midoryia: Really?! What was he like?

Everyone turned to look at me which made me the a little bit nervous but I shook it off.

Mina: Well, he was quippy, he made jokes to anger the thugs and used it to his advantage.

Iida: I have heard that people make jokes to focus more, maybe he uses it to calm himself.

Yaoyorozu: What else Ashido?

Mina: He seems like a nice guy, I can tell by his gleeful like spirit.

Uraraka: Well he's a good guy in my book.

Todoroki: He's a criminal, he brakes the law and has fun while doing it. He may save lives but what if he has taken some without leaving evidence.

The entire mood of the room was killed by Todoroki's regular monotone expression.

Iida: That's true, we know nothing about him for sure. Let us just leave this topic as it is.

We all got up to get changed and on the way to my room I though about what Mr.Aizawa would do knowing Spider-Man's location.

Then it hit me like a brick, that he was going to arrest him for being a vigilante. So much for wanting to thank him, it's my fault that he's going to jail now.

-timeskip-

The bell rang but Mr.Aizawa wasn't here yet and the though of me getting Spider-Man arrested hit me again making me feel bad about myself.