Chapter 2: The Deal

(A/N): Hey guys, I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading.

??? POV

I was woken up by knocking on my door and still half asleep I tried to think of who it could possibly be. It couldn't be the landlord because I already paid him, he it couldn't be him. As I was about to grab the door nob my spider sense kicked in and saw that a lot of my stuff related to my spider side was out in the open. I quickly hid all of it and cleaned myself up making me look normal and presentable. I then opened the door to reveal the erasing hero EraserHead, I have run into him a couple of times but mostly running away from him. Internally I was freaking out but then I remembered I'm just a normal person with out the suit.

 Internally I was freaking out but then I remembered I'm just a normal person with out the suit

???: May I help you

Aizawa: Hello, I'm looking for Peter Parker.

Peter: May I ask who would like to know?

He stepped aside to reveal a small mouse dog thing wearing a suit and brown boots.

Nezu: Hello there, my name is Nezu, I am the current principle of U.A high.

I internally freaked out again because U.A is a school for heroes.

Peter: And how may I help you?

Nezu: May we step inside to have a chat.

I stepped aside and let them in and as I was closing the door I saw a bunch of police officers outside, which caused me to freak out even more internally.

Peter: May I get you a cup of tea?

Nezu: Oh that would be lovely.

I prepare the tea and once finished I hand it to them.

Peter: Alright, again how may I help you?

The mouse dog thing took a long sip and ended it with a satisfied sigh.

Nezu: Yesterday one of our student were caught in the middle of a robbery at a 7-eleven, the thugs were stopped my the vigilante known as "Spider-man".

I thought to myself of how cool it was that the principle of U.A even knew who spider-man was.

Nezu: He has saved countless lives in his year since he appeared but sadly he is not registered as a legal superhero with a license.

Peter: And how does that relate to me.

Aizawa: Our student yesterday followed Spider-man from the 7-eleven here to your apartment.

Peter: *Thoughts* Shoot! The pink girl must have followed me! I knew I was being followed! Gosh I'm such an idiot for letting that happen! Ok... chill out, try to act and lie.

Peter: *Laugh* And you must think that I'm Spider-man, come on! My life is so boring even Spider-man would feel sorry for me. I mean I don't even have a quirk, you can check my hospital records.

Nezu: We have and yes it does say you're quirkless but people can end up having a quirk later in life, it's uncommon but can happen.

Peter: Alright hypothetically speaking, if I was Spider-man, what would you want with me?

Nezu: I would offer you a deal.

Peter: A deal?

Nezu: Yes, either hand you over to the police or have you fight Mr.Aizawa for your freedom. If you beat him we will give you a hero license and you can go back to your life, but if you lose you would have to attend U.A. and become a hero there.

I was shocked to what he said, go to U.A. ,the most prestigious school for heroes.

Peter: Why would you want spider-man to go there?

Nezu: Well his record of saving people has earned him a spot to go in my book, you were also able to escape Eraserhead multiple times and that is a great feat with in it's self.

I thought about it for a second, if I win I can be spiderman without running away from heroes and the police, but if I lose I would have to go to U.A. The courses wouldn't be a problem, but being away from saving people would be a problem.

Peter: But again hypothetically speaking, if Spiderman did lose many people would get hurt without him being on the streets since he would be going to U.A

Nezu: And that is why we would be giving him a temporary hero license because we know the importance of his work.

I thought about it again, both options don't seem that bad, the only catch would be going to U.A but that had some good things to it.

Nezu: Mr. Parker, hypothetically speaking if you were Spider-Man, why didn't you sign up to be a hero at U.A in the first place.

I sat down on my bed and let out a sigh.

Peter: It was because I didn't have enough money to enter U.A. I had lost my guardians and their money was taken by the bank, I barley have enough now to keep going due to a small side job.

Nezu: What happened to them?

Peter: I was born quirkless until a year ago I got bitten by a radioactive spider giving me powers, I though that If I fought in matches with my powers I could help my uncle and aunt with the rent but the power got to my head. I had the power to stop a mugger but I didn't, I let him get away because I thought it wasn't my responsibility, but later that day that same mugger murdered my uncle and aunt. That day I made a promise to them that I would use my power to help others, but since I didn't have any money I had to do it as Spider-Man.

We all sat in silence until Nezu spoke up.

Nezu: We all have our reasons to do things, I now understand why you fight as a vigilante and makes me all the more sure about our deal. So...do you except?

He put his hand out and I looked at it thinking that this moment will change the course of my life as Spider-Man.

(A/N): hey guys,  thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy. More chapters coming soon.