7 - wasted

Hakeem

I traced the bite mark over my arm and mugging down the bitch that caused it. It was 7 am and me and Reece booked a hotel room for the girl to be held in.

I wouldn't be lying If I didn't think shorty was pretty fly. She had a nice body and fair skin. She was sleeping in the bathtub peacefully, her hands tied to the metal bar stripped down to her nude pink underwear.

But I was still pissy about her fucking biting me. I stood up off of the toilet seat and turned the shower on cold. "Get up!" I yelled firmly watching her squirm and move away from the water. I moved closer to take the cloth out of her mouth.

"What the fuck!? W-Who are you!? Where am I?" She asked looking me up and down with fear in her eyes. Now that I really thought about it this shit was kind of twisted.

"Don't worry about that" I smirked walking around the room and drying my hair before taking my shirt off and leaving my wifebeater on under.

She started to whimper and cry watching me through the mirror. "What do you want from me!?"

"Stop fucking crying ain't nobody even worried about you; YOU!! Look what you did to me !" I yell showing her the bruised bite mark on my arm.

"You fucking kidnapped me what else did you expect me to do!?" She snapped back and I paused surprised by her mouth. "Bitc-" "Hakeem!" Reece called out of the other room and I held my tongue for now.

"She's awake" I called out going back to grooming myself in the mirror while Reece entered the room and made eye contact with her.

"I could really care less if you see our faces," He says taking his mask off and moving close to her. She moved away from him still terrified by our presence.

"Relax I'm not gonna hurt you as long as you cooperate," He says and she finally relaxes looking him up and down before looking over at me and I sucked my teeth hating how he was sweet-talking this girl.

"I'm Reece and that's Hakeem I'm figuring you two met already" He goes to untie her and she started cursing randomly in Spanish towards me. I put some toothpaste on my brush before kissing at her and brushing my teeth.

"Answer me! What do you want with me !? What are you going to do with me!?" She says covering her wet body. "Don't ask me questions especially dumb ones" He says standing to his feet and throwing her dry clothes at her "Get dressed" He says walking out and I turned my back against the wall signaling for her to get dressed.

Reece then grabbed me and pulled me out if the bathroom and closing the door. "Why would you close the door you trust that bitch!?" I asked.

"There are no windows what can she possibly do? You gotta chill bro she's not a threat " He laughed and I nudged him off of me showing him the bite mark on my arm once again.

"I need a tetanus shot she broke the skin! Also, what's your fucking plan? You keeping her here then what?"
"We take the boy and the woman tomorrow bring them back here then-"

"I hope you remember what Montae told us! 24 hours we don't get another 24 hours to do this!" I told him. "Well, we don't have them now do we? He just gonna have to suck it up and fucking wait on it I'll let him know" I rolled my eyes letting him do whatever the fuck he wanted to.

Reece opened the door quickly to make sure the girl wasn't doing shit she wasn't supposed to. "Get up" He ordered grabbing her by the wrist and she reached behind her back slicing him in the face with a pair of scissors.

I almost choked while laughing at him fight her for the scissors before going back to brushing my teeth in the mirror that was his fault for trusting her ass.