𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑒

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."

"So you are meaning to say, Zenith can be a person who is able to talk to all dragons in the world if only Blaze merges with him?" I questioned.

"Exactly. He's the best trainer out there, Blaze is royalty, only thing left is for them to merge. Not many royal dragons are even out there to be honest, it's either Blaze or Blaze's offsprings that can grant that kind of power." Balthazar sighed.

"But what about Iris? Isn't she a royal dragon too?" I butted in.

"She's considered to be, but she's not royal by blood. She earned the title of royalty through something else, but I don't think she can give that power because she's not a royal big blood. And for that matter...these aspects don't match with your skill to talk to any dragon. You haven't trained any dragon all your life, nor are you a dragonie by birth. You're a human, I've examined your blood before." Balthazar admitted.

"THEN HOW THE HELL IS SHE DOING THIS?! ARE YOU A WITCH THEN?!" Agatha hissed at me annoyingly because of not having any patience for this, before grabbing my arms and shaking me vigorously like she would normally do cause she is melodramatic.

"HELLO?! Is there a chance for a royal dragon to be inside you right now that I don't know off?! Are you secretly a trainer behind my back?! Did you give booty beatings in the backyard to a dragon when we were kids?!" She yelled in question, while I was being shook by her way too much, making Zenith growl in the background.

"HellooOoOooo? Are you a dragon inside her head? Do you hear me—"

"Bitch you're hurting her, she's still healing now, stop." Zenith hissed in disapproval while pushing her away, before he engulfed me in his arms protectively from anyone's touch, with the dragons still on my lap cuddling with each other.

"Ugh, but she can talk to them! How?" Agatha whined.

"You think I have the answer written on my face?" He grumbled.

"You're the Dragonarian, and you have a royal dragon out of all of us. So yeah, you should know the answer honestly. None of us know what it's like." She crossed her arms.

"Guess it's not a secret that your royalty to anyone anymore Pyro." I gulped nervously after looking up at him, as I saw each and every reptile on my lap listen to my conversation while dramatically blinking their eyes.

"Absolutely not, and we are not even mad about it. We are glad to know our Prince is doing just fine. It's great to know that the king has a secret son!" One Geeko preached in encouragement, making me smile, as Blaze looked at me curiously for the whole while, still not believing my capabilities I suddenly have.

"Aww Zenny, you have so many fans!" I giggled as all of them hugged my blanket to seek comfort, making Zenith blink in confusion, just like a cartoon.

"So apparently I'm mated to the most adorable human who's supposedly liked by every dragon since the start and and can even apparently talk to them." Zenith deadpanned to me secretly.

"Nothing more accurate than that. Damn, even I can't do that." Rhea gushed.

"You can't talk to these geekos? Aren't you supposed to be able to talk to all animals? Isn't that one of your powers as Mother Earth?" Agatha frowned at Rhea.