Chapter 1

The time had come when all Dragonslayers would go and search for the perfect mate. Then the Dragonslayers would bare children with their mate or they didn't have to bare children.

Natsu Dragneel one of the densest people of Fairy Tail was looking for his 'perfect' mate.

He had his eye on one girl in mind. And that girl was....Lucy Heartfilia, the celestial spirit summon.

She was kind, strong, strong hearted, care for her nakama, and most of she was beautiful and stunning.

She always seemed perfect to Natsu.

"OI,Luce where you goin?" Asked Natsu walking up to her.

"Home...Cause its getting pretty late." Lucy explained.

Happy followed Natsu and just munched on his fish quietly.

Lucy walked out of the guild hall into the streets of Mangolia with Natsu and Happy close behind.

"Why are you following me?" Asked Lucy glancing behind her.

Natsu shrugged. "Oh, yea. Cause I like to sleep in your bed!" Natsu said while a smile spread across his face.

Lucy rolled her eyes and kept walking. "Well, I'm kinda used to him sleeping with me...So, it really doesn't matter." Lucy thought while unlocking the door to her apartment.

Lucy closed the door behind her sighing, she then locked it a few moments later.

"Why don't you guys use the door next time." Lucy suggested.

Natsu then closed Lucy's window and plopped down on her bed.

"I'm gonna get on my pj's so DON'T come in the bathroom!" Growled Lucy.

"Easy...Easy... Why would I peek on you?" Asked Natsu closing his eyes.

"Serious...You are a pervert Natsu!" Lucy explained.

"Not as much as a pervert as Ice Princess!" Natsu growled back.

"And he admits it too..." Mumbled Lucy.

Lucy got her pj's and her other stuff that she needed. She walked into the bathroom locking the door behind her.

As much as she wanted to take a bath she didn't want Natsu peeking at her while she did take one.

She slowly stripped off her clothes. She then looked at herself in the mirror with her bra and her panties on.

She then stripped off her panties and bra. Leaving nothing but bare skin showing.

~With Natsu~

"Natsu why are you trying to open the door?" Asked Happy not trying to stop Natsu.

"I need to ask Lucy a question!" Natsu said trying to get it open again.

"Why don't you just yell at her from out here?" Asked Happy munching on a fish that he got out of nowhere.

"Cause Its an important question!.... .......GOT IT!" Natsu said opening the door to find a naked Lucy staring back at him.

"N-N-Natsu!!!!!!" Stammered Lucy yelling at him. She tried to cover as much as she could.

"L-Luce..." Natsu said not being able to pry his eyes off of Lucy's hot body.

Lucy then slapped Natsu as hard as she could. She the pushed him out slamming the door and locking it again.

She stood against the door naked. She hurried over to the pile of clothes and started putting on her bra, panties, and pants on quickly. She then finally put on her shirt. Lucy sighed.

"Why would Natsu barge in when I told him not too?" Lucy thought throwing her dirty clothes in her dirty basket.

She walked out shutting off the light first. Her eyes were on the ground she walked over to her bed and sat down on it. Lucy then covered herself up and didn't say a word to Natsu that night.

"Luce... I'm sorry." Natsu began. But, he didn't get a word out of Lucy that night. He decided it was the best idea for him to sleep on the floor.

Lucy woke in the middle of the night to find Natsu wasn't next to her softly snoring. "Maybe, It wasn't that kind of me not to answer him." Lucy thought. She rolled over to see Natsu laying on the floor.

To her surprise he was looking at the ceiling. He hadn't fallen asleep for some reason. His eyes then shifted to Lucy who was staring down at him. She motioned for him to come on the bed.

He hesitated for a moment then jumped onto the bed next to Lucy. She moved her body to face Natsu. Natsu just stared at her admiring her beautiful face. Lucy got drowsy so she drifted off to sleep.

Natsu then pulled Lucy closer and wrapping his arms around her afterwards. "Goodnight,Luce!" Smiled Natsu closing his eyes. He then too fell asleep.