Piper: Chapter 6

Piper

I guess I looked pretty scared because then he says,

“I’m sorry, I won’t hurt you.”

“I think I’m going to bed, goodnight, Niall.” I say, starting to stand up.

Niall grabs my shoulder and I sit back down. He starts to lean in towards me.

Oh my goodness! He is going to kiss me! No Piper, you can’t kiss him, you can’t have a boyfriend.

I catch myself starting to leaning away from him, I watch his eyes. I don’t want him to kiss me; I don’t want it to get awkward. He brings his lips to my ear.

“I think you are very brave, and if you need any help let me know.” He whispers.

“Thank you.” I say softly.

“You look tired; do you want me to show you your room?” He asks.

“Please.” I say, standing from the couch once again.

It turns out Harry lives here too. It is really nice for a flat, there are five rooms in the flat total. I don’t know why I can’t sleep in an extra room and Niall can have his room, but I don’t question it, maybe only one of them has an extra bed. I can hear snoring coming from Harry’s room so he must’ve gotten home way before Niall brought Jake and I here.

He leads me to the room and stops at the door.

“Goodnight, Piper.” He says hugging me.

“G-Goodnight.” I stutter.

I walk into his room. It is huge. I see a collection of Snap Backs lining some shelves. I smile to myself.

 He looks so hot when he wears snapbacks.

I pull the covers on the huge bed that sits on the far end of the room. I snuggle down beneath the covers and take in the room. It smells like his cologne. It smells so good. I used the remote on the nightstand to turn of the light and I drift off to sleep.

No! Kendra has balled her fists. She is yelling and cursing at my brother and me. I try to run, but for some reason I can’t escape her. She throws a lamp at me I dodge it and continue trying to run. She leans down and gets a baseball bat. Jake hides behind me and I stand in front of him defensively. Kendra swings the baseball bat and I start to scream. It strikes me in the head and everything goes black. I hear an unfamiliar voice trying to wake me up.

“Piper! Piper! Wake up!” I hear the voice say, they are shaking me, trying to make me wake up.