The Night Hiro Changed (part 2)

-Hiro's POV-

We entered the building and went to the Nerd lab where I met Gogo Tamago, Wasabi (No Ginger), Honey Lemon and Fred. I was actually very surprise and impressed by their inventions and ideas from fred. Gogo made a bike using electromagnet suspenders as wheels, Wasabi created laser induced Plasma and honey made 400 pounds of toxic carbine explode in pink smoke. As Fred Tells everyone his idea of 'Invisible Sandwich' Tadashi and (y/n) called me to Tadashi's work room. "So what have you been working on?" I asked Tadashi. "I'll show you" he said as he took a roll of  'duck tape'.

-Your POV-

"Duck Tape?" Hiro asked with a bored expression and sighed "I hate to brake it to you bro" I looked at Tadashi and saw him teared a piece of duck tape and placed it on hiro's arm "it's already been invented, What are you-" Hiro didn't got to finish his sentence as Tadashi ripped the tape off from his arm. "Ow! Dude, Ow!" He said in pain and drops his robot that he carried along with him. "This is what I've been working on" Tadashi said as a White robot appeared from it's red 'store box',"Hello, I am Baymax your personal healthcare companion". Hiro stared at baymax and started to talk about it while tadashi explains everything. I had to giggle as baymax gave hiro a lollipop for being a 'good boy'. After Baymax went back to his 'store box', Hiro looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Is there something on my face? I thought before "It's Your turn (y/n)" Tadashi said as he walked out of his lab and into mine which was just infront of his. "hey, you can't just enter there without my permission" I pout and watch as Hiro followed his older brother. "Oh well, might as well show them" I  sarcastically said to myself and went inside my lab. Hiro grins and looked at me "so? Show me!" I smiled and said "Activate". Suddenly from the corner of the room 2 green bright light flashed open and a robot jumped out. It was a small harmless looking robot that had the appearance of a sibertooth tiger, A CUB sibertooth tiger. "wow!" Tadashi and Hiro said as they looked at it. "This is 'Zane', a Sibertooth Tiger that guards the life of its companions or in other words his a bodyguard robot, he can only be activated by his companion's voice" I explained to them. Hiro looked at me with a questioning look "guard?"he asked and looked at zane. "But his smaller then Mochi, how is he gonna guard someone being this...cute?" I smirked and looked at Tadashi, whom had the same expression as hiro. "Well firstly his in his 'Pet mode' which I created to not scare of people."I explained and continued "if you wanna see him in action, this is his battle activation code 'Help me'!" And with that, the cute harmless look of the robot changed, its no longer small, it's the size of a grown Alpha wolf, it's eyes had a sharper edge with green toxic colour, the Teeth got sharper and bigger. All in all scary but awesome. "Now that's impressive!" Tadashi said while Hiro was well...astounded. I could obviously see the growing grin on Hiro's face. "What can it do?" He asked excitedly. "well in this mode he can run as fast as a cheetah and also had the same reflexes, he can activate his force feel when needed and..." I stopped in my mid explanation and walked to my drawer to get 'something'. As I search I could hear The boys asked "and what (y/n)?"."Yes I found it!" I thought to myself and went to Tadashi and Hiro. "and he doesn't just protect me but also you guys" as I said that I placed a handmade silver bracelet on both of the brothers hand. "promise me not to take it off" I said and looked at both of them. They both looked and scan the bracelet before Hiro asked "I'll promise if you tell us what this bracelet do?" I smiled "sorry but that's a secret and don't worry it's not a secret camera or a 'gps detector'" I smirked and looked at Tadashi.

-Tadashi's POV-

"Wait,What!? Gps detectors? Does she know?!" I thought as I looked at (y/n) in which she looked at me and smirked "She does know!" I quickly look away to obviously hide my now reddened face.

(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)

After (y/n) showed us what zane could do, Professor Callaghan happened to show up. It shocked Hiro that his robot was made by the very person that stands infront of him. I could hear (y/n) giggling at Hiro's dumbfounded face. I looked at her and smiled. "it's adorable when she does that especially when she pouts, I just wanna kiss her lips ag-" I snapped out of my thoughts and went outside with them following behind. "stop imagining things!" I mumbled to myself and looked at hiro. He was clenching his robot and had a astonished look on his face.

-Your POV-

I was next to Hiro when he said that he wanted to Study here in which I automatically grinned and hugged him "that's a great idea!" He smiled at me before getting on Tadashi's scooter wearing his helmet. I did the same and hopped on my bike. I looked at my watch and groan, its almost curfew time "I gotta go, See you guys tommorow!" I said and drove of.

(•--•)(Time skips)(•--•)

-Tadashi's POV-

My plan worked! I smiled and looked at hiro who was at his desk, his head on all the crumped paper he threw. Seriously, he's been doing that since we he ran out of ideas. He's trying to think of a cool invention that would impress everyone and get himself to study at SFIT. Suddenly I heard another groan from hiro "I've got nothing! I'm done! I'm never getting in!". I quickly turn his chair around "Hey,I'm not giving up on you!" I said lifting him up from his legs and shaking him. "Ahhhhh! What-what are you doing?" I smirked and told him that I'm shaking things up. "what?" He asked. "look for a new angle" I added and just like that he did. After a few minutes he told me he got something and I quickly let him go which in result he landed on his face. "Tadashi!!!"he screamed at me and in return I just chuckled.