Chapter 27

Warning : This chapter contains extremely hot romance. It is so adorable and fluffy you'll want to die peacefully. View Discretion Is Advised.

(This is joke please no hurt me 👁👄👁)

A/N : My drafting for Connor x Reader fanfic is currently on hold right now, but imma finish drafting the story this weekend. I'm trying to make it as different from the millions of other fanfics as I can T-T

(Y/N)

I wretched for the fifteenth time in the span of twenty minutes, leaning over the tiny trashcan from inside the room where Tanner killed that man.

The room smelled. Bad. Not like decayed flesh, but blood. Way too much blood. From the little glance I snuck at the man upon entering back in, I knew Tanner showed no mercy.

First of all, his knee was crushed, completely gone after the hammer incident, and I saw more marks on his body, but I'll never bring myself to ask Tanner what else he did.

But, one thing I didn't need to ask about, was the huge chunk of his skin missing from the man's neck. That was the first time my stomach threatened to release my food I'd eaten earlier today.

I wasn't even doing anything, it was Tanner who was doing most of the work, but from the way he looked over at me after I stepped away from the trashcan, I knew he was going to make me help. He had managed to take a leg off, and now he was working on the arm, bone-saw in hand.

The man's body was currently sprawled across the table, and I briefly wondered if Tanner ever cleaned it after he did this type of thing.

"You are quite the drama queen." Tanner said with a smirk.

I honestly couldn't take him seriously, he never washed the blood off his face or clothes, and it made me uncomfortable.

"Alright, Tanner. What the hell is with all that?" I gestured towards his blood covered body. "Shouldn't you wash that blood off before it stains?"

"Oh.. don't worry about it!" Tanner chirped. "I was saving it for later!"

Then, he went back to sawing, motioning for me to join him. "Now, you should do what Adam says, come and help, (Y/N)."

"What..." My voice trailed off, and I felt my stomach twist in warning again. "I can't."

Tanner looked up at me again. His voice was suggestive, "All I need you to do is make an incision down the middle so I can take out his organs."

My body shook at his casualness. Despite seeing Tanner in action, I couldn't help but feel more at ease, now that I knew he wasn't going to do anything to me anytime soon. But, that made me feel even more terrified, the fact I was growing comfortable. I needed to make sure I stayed sane through all of this.

But I had to do what Adam says. He gave me plenty of money to help, and lord knows what he would do if I ignored him. I mean, Tanner seemed intimidated enough by him.

"Do you... do you have a mask? Gloves?" I stammered, inching towards the dead body, nausea making me sway a little bit.

"No!" Tanner replied, and I watched as he began tugging at the arm, but he gave up, and then started sawing again. "It's just one cut, (Y/N)... then after that, I won't make you do anything else."

I swallowed back the bile that was rising in my throat, and stepped up to the man's body. The blood was rank, its smell wafting through my nose, and causing my head to ache.

"Here." Tanner handed me the large scalpel he used to hurt me with, and I cringed back a little. But, hesitantly, I grabbed it, clenching it tightly in my hand.