Part Two: a Human in Hell

Start from the beginning

Does the thief who stole food to feed his starving family belong in Hell??
Does a murderer who killed a home invader in self defense belong in Hell??
Does a suicide who ended their life because they were relentlessly bullied belong in Hell??
Does the atheist..who didn't believe this place even existed..belong in Hell??"

 "well..n-no. No, I don't think people like that should be here." said Charlie.

 "good." said the human. "then, this idea of yours..don't give up on it. There are GOOD people in hell that are depending on you for salvation."

 Charlie smiled, all doubt and depression just melting away. "Thank you for your kind words mister..oh, dear. I never asked your name."

 "It's Dan-err..Damien. my name is Damien." spoke the human.

 "Damien..That is a wonderful name." said Charlie.

 Damien sat back, and relaxed himself. "so, you guys take me to this Hotel place..Then what??"

 "We honestly have no idea." said Vaggie.

 "Giving you safe room and board is the important thing." said Charlie.

 "wow..I never expected to meet someone in Hell with such kindness." spoke Damien.

 Charlie blushed. "well, I-"

 "But, you will forgive me for being a little bit wary." said Damien, suddenly. "The last time I trusted a stranger who wanted to help me..it didn't end well for me."

 Vaggie scowled at Damien. "I assure you, I'm no-((*KA-CRAAAASSHHH!!!*))

 All of a suddenly, something hit the limo's broadside, causing the vehicle to roll out of control.

 "WA-WHAT!!?"

 "AAAAAAHHH!!!"

 After a moment of terror, the limousine finally came to a stop. With the vehicle upside-down, Damien held his throbbing head.

 "ugh..I'm gonna be sore in the morning. You two, Okay??"

 "I'll..l-live." groaned Vaggie, angrily. "Charlie, are you okay!??"

 "ye-yes..I'm okay." said Charlie. "just..bruised up."

 Damien proceeded to crawl over to a nearby door. "hey..Lady Deathstrike."

 Vaggie glared at Damien. "what?!"

 "get over here, and help me get this door open." said Damien.

 With a stressed huff, Vaggie crawled over to where Damien was, and upon drawing out a spear, proceeded to pry the damaged door open. As they did, they could hear distant booming sounds and felt mild tremors.

 "It sounds like a war zone out there.." spoke Damien.

 "Must be another Turf War." growled Vaggie. "It happens EVERY Cleansing."

 Damien growled as he began to kick at the door. *angels..demons..they're all the same.* grumbled Damien..his eyes seeming to 'glow' in the darkness.

 ((*KLANK!*))

Damien finally kicked the door open, allowing Vaggie and Charlie to get out. Once Damien also crawled out, the trio gazed at the gang war that was taking place before them.

Dozens of demons of various sizes, shapes and colors were killing each other.

 "god, this really is hell." grumbled Damien.